Wraparound Facilitator I - YES Waiver Services
The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD ("The HARRIS CENTER") is looking for a Wraparound Facilitator to join our team.
Under the general direction of the practice manager or designated supervisor
this position is responsible for providing ongoing intensive case management services through Wraparound facilitation.
What you will do:
* Performs clinical assessments to determine service needs and progress with consumer treatment goals.
* Participates in formulation of the consumer wraparound plans and assures wraparound plan is written and authorized with an LPHA signature for consumers on caseload.
* Ensures all services provided meet eligibility criteria and are authorized in accordance with agency and regulatory guidelines.
* Provides skills training and psychosocial rehabilitation services that address the severe and persistent mental illness and symptom related problems that interfere with the individual's functioning.
* Provides interventions in response to crisis to reduce symptoms and avoid admission to a more restrictive environment.
* Performs activities to assist consumers in gaining and coordinating access to necessary care and services based on individual needs.
* Provides training/education on the nature of mental illness
the importance of medications
and other medication related information as outlined in The Harris Center curricula.
* Monitors consumer progress with treatment goals
* Monitors current compliance with eligibility requirements for ongoing treatment (CANS / ANSA
current diagnosis) using the monthly SAI report and other available information.
* Meets divisional productivity standards as outlined in the mental health division's operational guidelines.
* Performs related work as assigned.
Adapts to changing work requirements.
* Demonstrates ethical conduct in all clinical and professional activities.
* Complies with agency policies and procedures accrediting/regulatory bodies and performance contract documentation requirements.
* Attends and participates in team meetings with the clinical team.
What qualifications you will need:
* Bachelor's Degree from four-year accredited college or university with a major in a social
or human service field
including but not limited to: psychology
and educational psychology.
* An LPC Intern license is required
* Must maintain a valid Texas Driver's License and be insurable under Agency policy.
* Preferred one year of experience in the field of mental health.
* Basic understanding of mental illness
common signs and symptoms and able to identify difficulties with coping in community settings.
* Strong communicat...
- Rate: Not Specified
- Location: Houston, US-TX
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Finance
- Recruiter: The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD
- Contact: Not Specified
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1912870058
- Posted: 2023-01-24 07:27:03 -
- View all Jobs from The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD
More Jobs from The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD
- Machine Tender
- Medical Assistant - East Region Float - Evernorth Care Group
- Prior Authorization Representative - Work from Home - Express Scripts
- Enrollment/Billing Senior Representative
- Client Account Support Lead Analyst - Work from Home - Express Scripts
- Process and Data Analytics Manager - Back Office Workforce Planning- Work from Home
- Business Analytics Advisor (Evernorth)
- Provider Contracting Lead Analyst - AZ
- Product Owner, Senior Advisor
- Senior DevOps Application Developer-Work from home-Evernorth
- Provider Engagement Advisor- Work From Home Opportunity
- Client Account Support Senior Analyst - Work from Home - Express Scripts
- Pharmacy Senior Technician
- Family Nurse Practitioner - Bilingual Spanish - Evernorth - Midland TX
- Infusion Nurse, Per Diem - Oil City, PA - Accredo
- Home Infusion Nurse - Framingham, MA - Accredo
- IFP Market Expansion Leader- Work From Home Opportunity
- Warehouse Assistant - Express Scripts
- Release Train Engineer - Evernorth
- Technical Support Lead Analyst - Work at Home