Supply Chain Planner
Supply Chain Planner
We are KIK! We create the products and brands that people trust to clean, sanitize, and protect their homes, pools, and cars .
We are one of North America's largest independent consumer product manufacturers with 20 North American manufacturing facilities .
We also operate globally in Europe, Asia, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa .
We are known by our portfolio of over 40 brands including Spic and Span® and Comet® cleaning products, Clorox® Pool&Spa ™ (under license), BioGuard ®, and Natural Chemistry® pool chemicals, and Prestone ® and Holts® automotive performance chemicals .
We are also the #1 producer in North America for store-brand ("private label") bleach and a leading private label provider of laundry detergent and additives, dishwashing products, general purpose cleaning and other home care products .
Our global team of over 2,500 employees drive our capabilities in product development, product formulation, strategic sourcing, manufacturing, packaging design, brand marketing, project management, quality assurance, compliance, distribution, and logistics .
Our organization is constantly evolving and is driven by a set of "One KIK" values - a dedication to following through on commitments in a customer-focused, profit-motivated way; while never compromising on safety, ethics, or integrity .
Essential Job Functions • Partner and support cross-functional teams (PMO, Procurement, Vendors, 3PL, Sales, Manufacturing and Finance) to ensure the company meets performance targets.
• Ensure customer demand is satisfied while preventing production schedule changes dues to raw materials shortages • Partner with KIK plants, suppliers, and procurement to maintain adequate stock levels of raw materials at plants in time to meet production requirements • Manage projects to change production lines (i.e., discontinuation, product changes or new product introductions) • Manage raw material inventory levels • Own the allocation process should supply/service issues occur • Primary owner of planning and inventory control master data parameters • Perform forecasting and data analysis on existing and incoming inventory, and predict stock-out dates • Identify process improvements opportunities and recommend solutions • Responsible for ad-hoc analysis
The above statement describes the general nature and level off work only .
They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills.
Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Qualifications • Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Operations/Manufacturing or related discipline • 3-5 years of related Supply Chain experience • Ability to analyze and solve problems, results oriented • Excellent relationship building and communication skills • Organized and detail oriented, adaptable to change • Excellent computer skills (MS Office) • Knowledge of ERP Systems (JD Edwards experience is ...
More Jobs from KIK International LLC
- Machine Tender
- Medical Assistant - East Region Float - Evernorth Care Group
- Prior Authorization Representative - Work from Home - Express Scripts
- Enrollment/Billing Senior Representative
- Client Account Support Lead Analyst - Work from Home - Express Scripts
- Process and Data Analytics Manager - Back Office Workforce Planning- Work from Home
- Business Analytics Advisor (Evernorth)
- Provider Contracting Lead Analyst - AZ
- Product Owner, Senior Advisor
- Senior DevOps Application Developer-Work from home-Evernorth
- Provider Engagement Advisor- Work From Home Opportunity
- Client Account Support Senior Analyst - Work from Home - Express Scripts
- Pharmacy Senior Technician
- Family Nurse Practitioner - Bilingual Spanish - Evernorth - Midland TX
- Infusion Nurse, Per Diem - Oil City, PA - Accredo
- Home Infusion Nurse - Framingham, MA - Accredo
- IFP Market Expansion Leader- Work From Home Opportunity
- Warehouse Assistant - Express Scripts
- Release Train Engineer - Evernorth
- Technical Support Lead Analyst - Work at Home