Warehouse Team Lead We are KIK! We create the products and brands that people trust to clean, sanitize, and protect their homes, pools, and cars .
We are one of North America's largest independent consumer product manufacturers with 20 North American manufacturing facilities .
We also operate globally in Europe, Asia, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa .
We are known by our portfolio of over 40 brands including Spic and Span® and Comet® cleaning products, Clorox® Pool&Spa™ (under license), BioGuard®, and Natural Chemistry® pool chemicals, and Prestone® and Holts® automotive performance chemicals .
We are also the #1 producer in North America for store-brand ("private label") bleach and a leading private label provider of laundry detergent and additives, dishwashing products, general purpose cleaning and other home care products .
Our global team of over 2,500 employees drive our capabilities in product development, product formulation, strategic sourcing, manufacturing, packaging design, brand marketing, project management, quality assurance, compliance, distribution, and logistics .
Our organization is constantly evolving and is driven by a set of "One KIK" values - a dedication to following through on commitments in a customer-focused, profit-motivated way; while never compromising on safety, ethics, or integrity .
Essential Job Functions • Co nfirm inventory available to ship, report production in Customer system on a daily basis in order to receive shipping orders and invoice the product.
• Request loads, building loads, organizing loads.
• En force FIFO processes.
• Schedules outbound freight, to comply with warehouse operations and capacities.
• Identifies backorders and communicates with carriers/customers to get an update and resolve the issue/situation.
• Processes the customer order with expedited handling, as needed/approved.
• Maintains lines of communication with carriers, customers, shipping, and receiving facilities.
• Supervise Forklift Drivers to ensure Warehouse Team members have what they need to improve productivity and processes • Assist with any issues that arise concerning shipping The above statement describes the general nature and level off work only .
They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills.
Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Qualifications • Able to lift 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions • Lean Six Sigma / Continuous Improvement experience a plus A Career with KIK Offers: KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, welln...
More Jobs from KIK International LLC
- Machine Tender
- Medical Assistant - East Region Float - Evernorth Care Group
- Prior Authorization Representative - Work from Home - Express Scripts
- Enrollment/Billing Senior Representative
- Client Account Support Lead Analyst - Work from Home - Express Scripts
- Process and Data Analytics Manager - Back Office Workforce Planning- Work from Home
- Business Analytics Advisor (Evernorth)
- Provider Contracting Lead Analyst - AZ
- Product Owner, Senior Advisor
- Senior DevOps Application Developer-Work from home-Evernorth
- Provider Engagement Advisor- Work From Home Opportunity
- Client Account Support Senior Analyst - Work from Home - Express Scripts
- Pharmacy Senior Technician
- Family Nurse Practitioner - Bilingual Spanish - Evernorth - Midland TX
- Infusion Nurse, Per Diem - Oil City, PA - Accredo
- Home Infusion Nurse - Framingham, MA - Accredo
- IFP Market Expansion Leader- Work From Home Opportunity
- Warehouse Assistant - Express Scripts
- Release Train Engineer - Evernorth
- Technical Support Lead Analyst - Work at Home