Customer Service Representative - Part Time
Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Position Reports to: Client Service Manager
Position Supervises: No Direct Reports
Support the company’s mission statement and sales goals by maintaining a high-level of customer service, processing daily transactions as well as identifying and utilizing cross selling opportunities.
Demonstrate and implement our Trusted Advisor strategy to all internal and external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Meet the needs of customers by providing accurate, personable, prompt and efficient processing of all transactions in accordance with Customer First.
* Provides exceptional service with knowledge of all retail products and services.
* Adhere to the Six-Step Experience guidelines with each customer interaction.
* Maintain a balanced drawer within Customer Service Performance Parameters.
Report any discrepancies to the supervisor as necessary.
* Buy and sell currency from the vault as necessary, ensuring that teller drawer cash limits are not exceeded.
* Examine checks deposited and determine proper funds availability based on regulation requirements and complete Hold Notices.
* Assist in resolving customer issues by responding competently and consistently to both internal and external customer requests.
* Recognize product and financial sales and service opportunities and refer to appropriate partners in Retail, Commercial, Wealth Management, Private Banking and First Insurance Group.
* Answer basic customer inquiries regarding interest rates, service charges, and account histories while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations and consumer privacy policies.
* Demonstrates a positive reflection of the organization in public through their actions and behaviors.
* Maintain and ensure compliance standards by complying with all bank policies and procedures.
* Coordinate service requests with other departments.
* Complete other duties as assigned.
Education, Certification, License and Experience:
* High school graduate or equivalent.
* Previous cash handling or customer service preferred
Skills and Knowledge:
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
* Professional appearance, dress, and behaviors.
* Problem solving, critical thinking skills and time management skills
* Detail oriented and the ability to manage multiple initiatives in a timely manner.
* Ability to operate related computer applications and business equipment
* Engage in completing the job specific learning plan.
* Knowledge of CSR policies and procedures including various federal regulations including Bank Secrecy Act, Community Reinvestment Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Right to Financial Privacy Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Regulation E and teller roles and responsibilities relating to each Act.
More Jobs from Premier Bank
- Machine Tender
- Medical Assistant - East Region Float - Evernorth Care Group
- Prior Authorization Representative - Work from Home - Express Scripts
- Enrollment/Billing Senior Representative
- Client Account Support Lead Analyst - Work from Home - Express Scripts
- Process and Data Analytics Manager - Back Office Workforce Planning- Work from Home
- Business Analytics Advisor (Evernorth)
- Provider Contracting Lead Analyst - AZ
- Product Owner, Senior Advisor
- Senior DevOps Application Developer-Work from home-Evernorth
- Provider Engagement Advisor- Work From Home Opportunity
- Client Account Support Senior Analyst - Work from Home - Express Scripts
- Pharmacy Senior Technician
- Family Nurse Practitioner - Bilingual Spanish - Evernorth - Midland TX
- Infusion Nurse, Per Diem - Oil City, PA - Accredo
- Home Infusion Nurse - Framingham, MA - Accredo
- IFP Market Expansion Leader- Work From Home Opportunity
- Warehouse Assistant - Express Scripts
- Release Train Engineer - Evernorth
- Technical Support Lead Analyst - Work at Home