Child & Family Mental Health Therapist (220709) - Part-Time
The Child & Family Mental Health Therapist (CSVI) position is responsible for providing a wide array of culturally sensitive, recovery oriented, trauma sensitive, direct clinical services including assessment, counseling, supportive contacts and referrals serving individuals who are struggling with mental health, substance use and co-occurring issues.
The Child & Family Mental Health Therapist provides direct clinical services to children and their caregivers, including individual and group therapy to consumers with commercial insurance.
This is an hourly position of 4 to 19 hours per week, requiring some evening work hours.
The ideal clinician will thrive in a fast-paced, team oriented, and recovery focused environment.
The Therapist reports directly to the assigned supervisor with overall program supervision provided by Director of Clinic Based Programs.
Minimum annual service hours are to be determined, and can be delivered via telehealth and/or face-to-face.
On-site flexibility will be required for training, meeting, and/or departmental purposes and expectation will be discussed further during the interview process.
You can read about the many benefits of working at JMHC on our careers page.
Journey Mental Health Center (JMHC) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
It is the agency's belief that staff diversity and cultural humility are the foundation for services, which are accessible, effective, and relevant to the diverse needs of our consumers.
* Master's degree in a related behavioral health field
* Licensure as an LCSW, LMFT, or LPC
* 2 years of experience in related behavioral health field.
* Commitment to work toward improving cultural sensitivity as demonstrated by valuing diversity, recognizing personal limitations and having the desire to improve.
* Strong commitment to principles of recovery and to facilitating consumer participation in treatment/service planning and provision.
* Knowledge and/or experience with the use of evidence-based practices for treatment of substance use disorders and co-occurring disorders.
* Experience in community-based mental health and substance abuse assessment, service coordination, treatment planning, therapy/counseling and crisis resolution.
* Ability to communicate effectively (both orally and in writing).
* Ability to work effectively with an interdisciplinary team with a positive and creative attitude.
* Ability to work independently and remain organized and efficient.
* Superior ethics and interpersonal boundaries as evidenced by past experience in community-based work with related professional references.
Typical Physical Demands
Requires sitting, standing, light lifting, bending, and reaching; and the ability to use and operate standard office equipment, including computer, calculator, phone, printer, cell phone, facsimile, etc.
More Jobs from Journey Mental Health Center
- Machine Tender
- Medical Assistant - East Region Float - Evernorth Care Group
- Prior Authorization Representative - Work from Home - Express Scripts
- Enrollment/Billing Senior Representative
- Client Account Support Lead Analyst - Work from Home - Express Scripts
- Process and Data Analytics Manager - Back Office Workforce Planning- Work from Home
- Business Analytics Advisor (Evernorth)
- Provider Contracting Lead Analyst - AZ
- Product Owner, Senior Advisor
- Senior DevOps Application Developer-Work from home-Evernorth
- Provider Engagement Advisor- Work From Home Opportunity
- Client Account Support Senior Analyst - Work from Home - Express Scripts
- Pharmacy Senior Technician
- Family Nurse Practitioner - Bilingual Spanish - Evernorth - Midland TX
- Infusion Nurse, Per Diem - Oil City, PA - Accredo
- Home Infusion Nurse - Framingham, MA - Accredo
- IFP Market Expansion Leader- Work From Home Opportunity
- Warehouse Assistant - Express Scripts
- Release Train Engineer - Evernorth
- Technical Support Lead Analyst - Work at Home