Analyst, Adjudication - Atlanta, GA
Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets.
At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations.
We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO.
If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Analyst, Adjudication, you will use your knowledge and experience to guide us on the road to success.
Become a part of our dynamic team and we'll help you develop to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
* Facilitate individualized assessments for background checks, which includes reviewing background check results and candidate responses to determine if applicant meets XPO's requirements to be hired
* Partner with legal to ensure XPO is complying with all appropriate regulations related pre-screening
* Respond to inquiries about XPO background check practices and processes
* Monitor and track background check statuses, including identifying and analyzing trends
* Run reports relating to XPO background check practices and processes
* Audit XPO's staffing agencies background check process to ensure our agencies follow XPO requirements
* Work closely with the Talent Acquisition and Human Resources team in a fast-paced environment
* Creating and maintaining work instructions and procedures as requested
* Expected to perform additional job-related responsibilities and duties as assigned and/or necessary
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
* 1 year of human resources, criminal justice, legal profession or related area experience
* Experience with background screening
* Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws relating to employment background checks
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word)
* Experience in creating or updating work instructions
It'd be great if you also have:
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Experience with drug screens
* Proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint
* Proficiency with First Advantage
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work systematically and use own initiative
* Able to work with little supervision
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work collaboratively and be accountable to team goals
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize workload
Be part of something big.
More Jobs from XPO Logistics, Inc.
- Machine Tender
- Medical Assistant - East Region Float - Evernorth Care Group
- Prior Authorization Representative - Work from Home - Express Scripts
- Enrollment/Billing Senior Representative
- Client Account Support Lead Analyst - Work from Home - Express Scripts
- Process and Data Analytics Manager - Back Office Workforce Planning- Work from Home
- Business Analytics Advisor (Evernorth)
- Provider Contracting Lead Analyst - AZ
- Product Owner, Senior Advisor
- Senior DevOps Application Developer-Work from home-Evernorth
- Provider Engagement Advisor- Work From Home Opportunity
- Client Account Support Senior Analyst - Work from Home - Express Scripts
- Pharmacy Senior Technician
- Family Nurse Practitioner - Bilingual Spanish - Evernorth - Midland TX
- Infusion Nurse, Per Diem - Oil City, PA - Accredo
- Home Infusion Nurse - Framingham, MA - Accredo
- IFP Market Expansion Leader- Work From Home Opportunity
- Warehouse Assistant - Express Scripts
- Release Train Engineer - Evernorth
- Technical Support Lead Analyst - Work at Home