Analyst, Audit and Compliance - Remote
Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets.
At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations.
We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO.
If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Audit and Compliance Analyst you will use your knowledge and experience to guide us on the road to success.
Become a part of our dynamic team and we'll help you develop to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
* Provide employment eligibility verification support from a compliance perspective to the business, including tracking and addressing compliance issues with I-9
* Develop and/or train I-9 administrators as needed
* Research changes in employment and privacy regulations related to HR policies to analyze impacts to the organization
* Perform audits and testing of elevated access system in the HRIS system
* Assist with the security redesign of HRIS access, conducting separation of duties and least privilege reviews
* Maintain and test SOX control narratives, including assisting the director with SOX control evaluations
* Participate in walkthroughs of business processes and identify risks across HR Operations
* Collaborate with other functional areas like Legal in the delivery of compliance programs
* Perform additional job-related responsibilities and duties as assigned and/or necessary
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
* 1 year of relevant experience
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word)
* Experience in creating or updating work instructions
* Ability to reliably manage highly confidential information
* Ability to process information given in an effective and concise manner
It'd be great if you also have:
* Experience with employment eligibility verification
* Knowledge of GDPR and privacy laws
* Ability to work systematically and use own initiative
* Able to work with little supervision
* Ability to work collaboratively and be accountable to team goals
Be part of something big.
Employees are paid within a salary range based on their experience, skill set, and market.
Colorado annual salary range: $59,830 to $74,788
New York annual salary range: $62,680 to $78,349
California annual salary range: $6...
More Jobs from XPO Logistics, Inc.
- Machine Tender
- Medical Assistant - East Region Float - Evernorth Care Group
- Prior Authorization Representative - Work from Home - Express Scripts
- Enrollment/Billing Senior Representative
- Client Account Support Lead Analyst - Work from Home - Express Scripts
- Process and Data Analytics Manager - Back Office Workforce Planning- Work from Home
- Business Analytics Advisor (Evernorth)
- Provider Contracting Lead Analyst - AZ
- Product Owner, Senior Advisor
- Senior DevOps Application Developer-Work from home-Evernorth
- Provider Engagement Advisor- Work From Home Opportunity
- Client Account Support Senior Analyst - Work from Home - Express Scripts
- Pharmacy Senior Technician
- Family Nurse Practitioner - Bilingual Spanish - Evernorth - Midland TX
- Infusion Nurse, Per Diem - Oil City, PA - Accredo
- Home Infusion Nurse - Framingham, MA - Accredo
- IFP Market Expansion Leader- Work From Home Opportunity
- Warehouse Assistant - Express Scripts
- Release Train Engineer - Evernorth
- Technical Support Lead Analyst - Work at Home