Truck Driver Home Daily CDL A - 1st & 3rd Shifts
Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets.
At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations.
We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO.
If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
* Home daily
* Pay starts at $27.13/hour
* 1st Shift, 6:00am - 12:00pm
* 3rd Shift, 8:00pm - 9:30am
* Full health insurance on day one
* Life and disability insurance
* Earn up to 13 days PTO over the course of your first year
* 9 paid company holidays
* 401(k) option with company match
* Employee stock purchase plan
* Education assistance
What you'll do on a typical day:
* Safely operate a tractor-trailer combination, including doubles and triples
* Provide excellent service to customers, including generating sales leads
* Load and unload freight
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
* To be 21 years of age or older
* Valid Class A commercial driver's license
* Safe driving record and history
* Currently possess or willing to obtain hazardous materials, tank vehicle and doubles/triples endorsements within 90 days of employment
* To pass a DOT drug test and have no prior positive tests or refusals in the last 3 years
* Hold a valid DOT Medical Certification Card or pass a company-paid DOT physical
* Availability to work a flexible schedule that's up to 12-14 hours in a day, including day, night and weekend shifts
It'd be great if you also have:
* Forklift experience
This job requires the ability to:
* Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights (up to 50 lbs.
frequently and greater than 75 lbs.
occasionally); move and position a converter dolly with an average weight/pull force of approximately 128 lbs.
* Safely climb in/out of a tractor cab/trailer
* Sit for extended periods of time in a truck tractor and/or on a forklift; safely operate heavy equipment and a forklift
* Walk and stand for extended periods of time on various surfaces that may be uneven or slippery (including working outdoors in inclement weather)
* Reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel
* Operate a tractor-trailer combination up to 11 consecutive hours, in all types of weather, while safely transporting hazardous/non-hazardous materials
Be part of something big.
Don't have your CDL-A yet? Learn more about our Driver School here.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional ...
More Jobs from XPO Logistics, Inc.
- Machine Tender
- Medical Assistant - East Region Float - Evernorth Care Group
- Prior Authorization Representative - Work from Home - Express Scripts
- Enrollment/Billing Senior Representative
- Client Account Support Lead Analyst - Work from Home - Express Scripts
- Process and Data Analytics Manager - Back Office Workforce Planning- Work from Home
- Business Analytics Advisor (Evernorth)
- Provider Contracting Lead Analyst - AZ
- Product Owner, Senior Advisor
- Senior DevOps Application Developer-Work from home-Evernorth
- Provider Engagement Advisor- Work From Home Opportunity
- Client Account Support Senior Analyst - Work from Home - Express Scripts
- Pharmacy Senior Technician
- Family Nurse Practitioner - Bilingual Spanish - Evernorth - Midland TX
- Infusion Nurse, Per Diem - Oil City, PA - Accredo
- Home Infusion Nurse - Framingham, MA - Accredo
- IFP Market Expansion Leader- Work From Home Opportunity
- Warehouse Assistant - Express Scripts
- Release Train Engineer - Evernorth
- Technical Support Lead Analyst - Work at Home