Specialist, Accounts Payable
Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets.
At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations.
We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO.
If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Specialist, Accounts Payable, you'll be responsible for ensuring the accounts of our transportation providers are current and that any invoice discrepancies are researched and resolved.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level, we have the opportunity for you to grow with XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
* Coordinate with external vendors and assist with outstanding invoices
* Identify discrepancies through vendor reconciliation or audit of the transportation management system (TMS) detail reports
* Research and resolve issues by collaborating with Operations, Procurement or Pricing
* Process new vendor setup requests and ensure proper approvals are obtained as well as required documentation submitted
* Monitor payments and ensure compliance to company policies
* Reconcile vendor statements
* Escalation of vendor account issues that may cause disruption to process/payment flow.
* Develop and maintain professional relationships with internal stakeholders and vendors and handle all inquiries from customers and employees.
* Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
* Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
* Assist with the Accounts Payable month end close process
* Ensure deadlines are met and issues resolved as necessary
* Participate in special projects, ad hoc reports, and cross-train with other team members
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
* 1 year of accounts payable experience
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office, ability to create complex formulas in Excel, and quickly learn and achieve proficiency in new software applications
It'd be great if you also have:
* Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills with the ability to identify and resolve problems
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities and changing priorities
* Logistic experience
* Proven experiences in a fast-paced environment
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Act...
More Jobs from XPO Logistics, Inc.
- Caregiver | PRN at Terrebonne Place
- Housekeeper | Full-Time at Blanchard Place
- Hotel Laundry Attendant
- Hotel House Person
- Hotel Guest Room Attendant
- Laundry Attendant Full Service
- Grain Operations Worker
- Hotel Assistant General Manager
- Worker II, Operations - Plant Nutrient
- EHS Specialist - Cob Pack
- Benefits Specialist
- Executive Assistant
- Postbote für Pakete und Briefe in Berlin-Britz (m/w/d)
- Senior Production Worker - $1K Sign On Bonus Offered
- Senior Fulfillment/Shipper
- Control Process Operator
- Mag Crane Operator
- Career Welder
- 1st Shift Big Press Control/Process Op_Senior