Customer Service Representative - Full-Time
Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets.
At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations.
We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO.
If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
Pay starts at $19.16
As the Customer Service Representative, you will provide professional customer service to both internal and external customers, as well as collaborate with customers and service center personnel to resolve issues.
On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including extended health benefits (medical, dental and vision), 401K, life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
* Bill shipments pursuant to applicable tariffs and pricing agreements
* Recognize and resolve documentation errors
* Assist customers with inquiries, including tracing shipments, rate quotes, tariff discrepancies and billing and invoicing questions
* Perform general clerical duties as assigned, including answering and directing phone calls, filing, data entry and billing
* Process over, short and damaged freight and related documentation for customer resolution
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
* 2 years of customer service experience
* Strong computer, typing and 10-key skills
* Experience with Microsoft Office
* Availability to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, nights and weekends
It'd be great if you also have:
* Transportation experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This job requires the ability to:
* Walk and/or stand for extended periods of time on a loading dock that is not climate-controlled and may be slippery
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.
More Jobs from XPO Logistics, Inc.
- Caregiver | PRN at Terrebonne Place
- Housekeeper | Full-Time at Blanchard Place
- Hotel Laundry Attendant
- Hotel House Person
- Hotel Guest Room Attendant
- Laundry Attendant Full Service
- Grain Operations Worker
- Hotel Assistant General Manager
- Worker II, Operations - Plant Nutrient
- EHS Specialist - Cob Pack
- Benefits Specialist
- Executive Assistant
- Postbote für Pakete und Briefe in Berlin-Britz (m/w/d)
- Senior Production Worker - $1K Sign On Bonus Offered
- Senior Fulfillment/Shipper
- Control Process Operator
- Mag Crane Operator
- Career Welder
- 1st Shift Big Press Control/Process Op_Senior