Administrative Assistant I IND
Basic Job Functions:
Directly responsible for a variety of administrative functions including but not limited to managing incoming calls, meeting schedules, travel coordination, document control and other support functions, such as composing memos, transcribing notes, filing, research and creating presentations.
May assist with compiling financial reports, preparing expense reports, creating check requests and purchase requisitions, and handling multiple projects.
* 2 to 3 years of experience in a related position.
* Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Requires a familiarity with a variety of corporate level concepts, practices, and procedures.
* Exposure to or experience with a high energy, fast paced environment
* Previous experience in the solar industry
* High School Diploma or GED
* College degree preferred
* Ability to interact with others effectively within the corporate environment
* Ability to take direction, identify problems, develop solutions, conduct analysis independently and in collaboration with others
* Ability to work with direction, manage multiple tasks and projects
* Creative thinker with the ability to make decisions and execute effectively
* Ability to work within a team environment and provide back-up support to other assistants as needed
* Maturity to handle confidential issues and communicate effectively with team members and senior executives
* Ability to anticipate, change and react efficiently and expeditiously
* May have knowledge of confidential business and personal information
* Systematic approach in carrying out assignments including appropriate follow-up
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Minimum typing speed of 50 wpm.
* Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Proficient in Concur, Visio and Project a plus.
* Must pass Intermediate Microsoft Office Assessment Test which includes: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
* Make various Pcard purchases for department; perform monthly reconciliations
* Assist in Visa documentation and submissions for company travel
* Perform basic maintenance to SharePoint site on POWER
* Proof and format reports and documents as needed
* Support new associates by answering questions and providing training for travel and expense reports
* Support staff by creating or maintaining reports
* Place, receive, and screen calls and receive outside guests in a professional manner
* Assist in the processing and submittal of Purchase Requisitions
* Assist staff in developing and finalizing presentations and posters for internal and/o...
More Jobs from First Solar Inc
- Lead Psych Tech - Youth Diversion Center
- Program Support Specialist (220571)
- Community Peer Support Specialist (220570)
- Key Account Manager - Household Sales
- Production Manager
- Truck Driver - CDL (Oriskany, NY)
- Planner/Scheduler (Everett, WA)
- Product Engineer - Aerospace (Bloomington, MN)
- Operations Associate - Aerospace Entry Level - 2nd Shift (Chittenango, NY) (Chittenango, NY)
- Specialist, Logistics
- Maintenance Technician - 1st Shift Aerospace Industry (Bloomington, MN)
- Specialist, Accounts Payable
- Dimensional Inspector- 2nd Shift (Chittenango, NY)
- Customer Service Representative - Full-Time
- OSP Driver - 2nd Shift (Eastlake, OH)
- Conventional Mill Operator (Everett, WA)
- Senior Director, Operations
- Forklift Operator - 2nd Shift
- Trailer Mechanic - $33.18/hour
- Senior Director, Operations