Clinical Team Lead -COC/Forensic Single Portal
The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD ("The HARRIS CENTER") is looking for a Clinical Team Lead to join our team.
Under the general direction of the practice manager
the Clinical Team Leader provides administrative supervision to MST Therapists
and clinicians of the SW Children and Adolescent Clinic of the Harris Center.
The clinicians provide services to consumers receiving services according to Resiliency and Disease Management guidelines.
The administrative supervision includes collaborating with the MST supervisor of Harris County Juvenile Probation Department to monitor performance of assigned duties.
Must be able to manage staff effectively in a collaborative team environment.
This position may require flexible working hours and involve travel.
Supervision may be both field and clinic locations.
Coverage may be required in the absence of the Practice Manager and the Clinical Team Leaders.
What you will do:
* Participates in weekly group supervision for MST team to assure adherence to the MST principles and the MST analytic process along with the MST Supervisor.
* Must be knowledgeable of the Harris County/TJJD policies and procedures
and court procedures.
* Must be knowledgeable in the following areas of theory: Family systems
behavioral and application
cognitive-behavioral and application
and pragmatic family therapies and applications.
* Provides clinical supervision to designated clinical staff to facilitate optimal supervision in the performance of clinical activities (includes counseling
identification of skills deficits
coaching through daily organization
* Evaluates work performance of staff supervised and institutes written disciplinary actions for substandard performance when needed in collaboration with the lead clinician or rehab.
coordinator and/or practice manager (to include but not be limited to productivity standards
compliance with RDM eligibility and service provision requirements
treatment plan authorization and documentation
and data submission).
* Monitors clinical practices of supervised staff through application of theoretical knowledge and effective clinical expertise to clinical situations
* Assists supervised staff with presenting their cases in clinical staffings/discussions for intervention strategies
* Ensures supervised staff work collaboratively with the treatment team to facilitate continuity and effective clinical care delivery.
* Fa cilitates a positive and productive work atmosphere through modeling successful professional behavior and promoting continuous interdisciplinary interaction and problem solving.
* Participates in patient care monitoring to review the quality of clinical care and provides relevant feedback to...
- Rate: Not Specified
- Location: Houston, US-TX
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Finance
- Recruiter: The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD
- Contact: Not Specified
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1879353937
- Posted: 2022-08-05 08:38:19 -
- View all Jobs from The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD
More Jobs from The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD
- Lead Psych Tech - Youth Diversion Center
- Program Support Specialist (220571)
- Community Peer Support Specialist (220570)
- Key Account Manager - Household Sales
- Production Manager
- Truck Driver - CDL (Oriskany, NY)
- Planner/Scheduler (Everett, WA)
- Product Engineer - Aerospace (Bloomington, MN)
- Operations Associate - Aerospace Entry Level - 2nd Shift (Chittenango, NY) (Chittenango, NY)
- Specialist, Logistics
- Maintenance Technician - 1st Shift Aerospace Industry (Bloomington, MN)
- Specialist, Accounts Payable
- Dimensional Inspector- 2nd Shift (Chittenango, NY)
- Customer Service Representative - Full-Time
- OSP Driver - 2nd Shift (Eastlake, OH)
- Conventional Mill Operator (Everett, WA)
- Senior Director, Operations
- Forklift Operator - 2nd Shift
- Trailer Mechanic - $33.18/hour
- Senior Director, Operations