Warehouse Supervisor (2nd Shift)
Distribution Center Supervisor We are KIK! We create the products and brands that people trust to clean, sanitize, and protect their homes, pools, and cars .
We are one of North America's largest independent consumer product manufacturers with 20 North American manufacturing facilities .
We also operate globally in Europe, Asia, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa .
We are known by our portfolio of over 40 brands including Spic and Span® and Comet® cleaning products, Clorox® Pool&Spa ™ (under license), BioGuard®, and Natural Chemistry® pool chemicals, and Prestone ® and Holts® automotive performance chemicals .
We are also the #1 producer in North America for store-brand ("private label") bleach and a leading private label provider of laundry detergent and additives, dishwashing products, general purpose cleaning and other home care products .
Our global team of over 2,500 employees drive our capabilities in product development, product formulation, strategic sourcing, manufacturing, packaging design, brand marketing, project management, quality assurance, compliance, distribution, and logistics .
Our organization is constantly evolving and is driven by a set of "One KIK" values - a dedication to following through on commitments in a customer-focused, profit-motivated way; while never compromising on safety, ethics, or integrity .
Essential Job Functions
* Support and drive KIK Consumer Products Safety Initiatives
* Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
* Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
* Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
* Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
* Checking orders, PO's, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
* Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
* Performing a daily inspection of the Multi-Site Operations.
* Ensuring Safety Checklists are completed for all vehicles and equipment.
* Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
The above statement describes the general nature and level off work only .
They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills.
Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Logistics, Distribution or Warehouse Operations
* 2-Year Degree degree preferred, but will take experience in lieu of education
A Career with KIK Offers: KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match.
KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development a...
More Jobs from KIK International LLC
- Lead Psych Tech - Youth Diversion Center
- Program Support Specialist (220571)
- Community Peer Support Specialist (220570)
- Key Account Manager - Household Sales
- Production Manager
- Truck Driver - CDL (Oriskany, NY)
- Planner/Scheduler (Everett, WA)
- Product Engineer - Aerospace (Bloomington, MN)
- Operations Associate - Aerospace Entry Level - 2nd Shift (Chittenango, NY) (Chittenango, NY)
- Specialist, Logistics
- Maintenance Technician - 1st Shift Aerospace Industry (Bloomington, MN)
- Specialist, Accounts Payable
- Dimensional Inspector- 2nd Shift (Chittenango, NY)
- Customer Service Representative - Full-Time
- OSP Driver - 2nd Shift (Eastlake, OH)
- Conventional Mill Operator (Everett, WA)
- Senior Director, Operations
- Forklift Operator - 2nd Shift
- Trailer Mechanic - $33.18/hour
- Senior Director, Operations