Truck Driver Home Daily CDL A - 3rd Shift
Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets.
At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations.
We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO.
If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
* Home daily
* Pay starts at $29.01/hour
* 3rd Shift
* Full health insurance on day one
* Life and disability insurance
* Earn up to 13 days PTO over the course of your first year
* 9 paid company holidays
* 401(k) option with company match
* Employee stock purchase plan
* Education assistance
What you'll do on a typical day:
* Safely operate a tractor-trailer combination, including doubles and triples
* Provide excellent service to customers, including generating sales leads
* Load and unload freight
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
* To be 21 years of age or older
* Valid Class A commercial driver's license
* Safe driving record and history
* Currently possess or willing to obtain hazardous materials, tank vehicle and doubles/triples endorsements within 90 days of employment
* To pass a DOT drug test and have no prior positive tests or refusals in the last 3 years
* Hold a valid DOT Medical Certification Card or pass a company-paid DOT physical
* Availability to work a flexible schedule that's up to 12-14 hours in a day, including day, night and weekend shifts
It'd be great if you also have:
* Forklift experience
This job requires the ability to:
* Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights (up to 50 lbs.
frequently and greater than 75 lbs.
occasionally); move and position a converter dolly with an average weight/pull force of approximately 128 lbs.
* Safely climb in/out of a tractor cab/trailer
* Sit for extended periods of time in a truck tractor and/or on a forklift; safely operate heavy equipment and a forklift
* Walk and stand for extended periods of time on various surfaces that may be uneven or slippery (including working outdoors in inclement weather)
* Reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel
* Operate a tractor-trailer combination up to 11 consecutive hours, in all types of weather, while safely transporting hazardous/non-hazardous materials
Be part of something big.
Don't have your CDL-A yet? Learn more about our Driver School here.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass...
More Jobs from XPO Logistics, Inc.
- Lead Psych Tech - Youth Diversion Center
- Program Support Specialist (220571)
- Community Peer Support Specialist (220570)
- Key Account Manager - Household Sales
- Production Manager
- Truck Driver - CDL (Oriskany, NY)
- Planner/Scheduler (Everett, WA)
- Product Engineer - Aerospace (Bloomington, MN)
- Operations Associate - Aerospace Entry Level - 2nd Shift (Chittenango, NY) (Chittenango, NY)
- Specialist, Logistics
- Maintenance Technician - 1st Shift Aerospace Industry (Bloomington, MN)
- Specialist, Accounts Payable
- Dimensional Inspector- 2nd Shift (Chittenango, NY)
- Customer Service Representative - Full-Time
- OSP Driver - 2nd Shift (Eastlake, OH)
- Conventional Mill Operator (Everett, WA)
- Senior Director, Operations
- Forklift Operator - 2nd Shift
- Trailer Mechanic - $33.18/hour
- Senior Director, Operations