Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets.
At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations.
We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO.
If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
Logistics done differently.
Ranked as the #1 North American logistics company according to Transport Topics, XPO Logistics is among the most admired companies in the world according to Fortune Magazine.
We believe our employees are our greatest asset and we're always on the lookout for inspirational leaders who know how to get the best out of their team.
As the Supervisor, Warehouse, you will oversee operations in the warehouse, including shipping and receiving, and the loading and unloading of trucks.
You'll make sure that the warehouse is accessible and safe for all employees and customers.
If you're looking for an exciting opportunity with a rapidly growing, dynamic company, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
* Manage and direct shipping and receiving, load and unload trucks and vehicles, check merchandise and match sales orders
* Review customer orders, work orders, shipping orders and/or requisitions to determine items and merchandise to be moved, gathered, delivered or shipped
* Ensure merchandise items are marked with the correct identifying information using client-specific documentation methods
* Maintain accurate listing and count of physical inventory
* Ensure the warehouse is accessible and safe for employee and customer traffic; coordinate necessary maintenance tasks
* Prioritize regular workload, special tasks and concurrent projects, allocating time and resources to ensure that work is completed accurately and efficiently within established time frame
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
* 2 years of experience in a warehouse environment and in a supervisory role
* Experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint)
It'd be great if you also have:
* Associates or bachelor's degree in logistics, transportation or a similar field
* Available to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings and weekends
* Strong business focus with demonstrated ability to act in partnership with management teams
* Experience identifying opportunities to increase accuracy and optimize resources; develop, recommend and implement solutions
This job requires the ability to:
* Lift up to 50 lbs.
* Stand for extended periods of time
Be part of some...
More Jobs from XPO Logistics, Inc.
- Lead Psych Tech - Youth Diversion Center
- Program Support Specialist (220571)
- Community Peer Support Specialist (220570)
- Key Account Manager - Household Sales
- Production Manager
- Truck Driver - CDL (Oriskany, NY)
- Planner/Scheduler (Everett, WA)
- Product Engineer - Aerospace (Bloomington, MN)
- Operations Associate - Aerospace Entry Level - 2nd Shift (Chittenango, NY) (Chittenango, NY)
- Specialist, Logistics
- Maintenance Technician - 1st Shift Aerospace Industry (Bloomington, MN)
- Specialist, Accounts Payable
- Dimensional Inspector- 2nd Shift (Chittenango, NY)
- Customer Service Representative - Full-Time
- OSP Driver - 2nd Shift (Eastlake, OH)
- Conventional Mill Operator (Everett, WA)
- Senior Director, Operations
- Forklift Operator - 2nd Shift
- Trailer Mechanic - $33.18/hour
- Senior Director, Operations