Chief Financial Officer
The Harris Center for Mental Health & IDD is looking for a new Chief Financial Officer to join our team!
About the Position
The Chief Financial Officer ("CFO") is accountable for the financial operations of the organization.
The position is responsible for executing strategic plans
providing fiscal oversight
and carrying out Agency goals and objectives.
The position evaluates performance and makes decisions regarding hiring and discharging staff and has authority to review and approve or deny recommendations and decisions made by directors and/or managers.
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will:
o Responsible for management of Finance and Accounting
other administrative functions
and is ultimately responsible for the performance of those
o Provides the CEO with effective advice on company strategies and their implementation
manages the stated functions
and obtains and oversees the work of outside vendors and service
o Is directly involved in complex business transactions
in negotiating critical contracts
and financial management.
o Responsible for providing instructional leadership to department heads
participating in the development and implementation of relevant aspects of the organization strategic plan
creating administrative policies and procedures
developing and managing budgets
o Accurately interprets regulations related to fiscal
o Produces and submits the Agency annual budget within prescribed format and
o Acts as the investment officer of the Agency and ensures that the investment policy and strategy approved by the Board of Trustees is
o Oversees negotiations and relationships of the Agency with managed care
o Directs the procurement function and ensures that the Agency is in compliance with federal and state laws.
o Monitors overall productivity of respective areas of responsibility; improved productivity through consolidation of activities and delegation of
o Interacts with colleagues at all levels of the organization and in the community in a diplomatic
and tactful manner.
What we have to offer:
The HARRIS CENTER offers competitive salary
excellent benefits package
retirement plans with company matching
prior service credit towards generous PTO accrual
outstanding wellness programs and professional development.
Employees can also take advantage of business casual dress code
and gym memberships.
New hire referral bonus
discounts are also available on an optio...
- Rate: Not Specified
- Location: Houston, US-TX
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Finance
- Recruiter: The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD
- Contact: Not Specified
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1879314777
- Posted: 2022-05-14 08:35:45 -
- View all Jobs from The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD
More Jobs from The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD
- Finance and Business Support Assistant Manager (Pre-Opening)
- Documentation Administrator with Spanish
- ESS Helpdesk Frontline Agent
- Clinical Account Executive - Work from home - Express Scripts (Health Plans)
- Sales Compensation Lead Analyst
- Pharmacy Technician - Certified or Trainee License - Express Scripts
- Cigna Medical Group (CMG) PRN Mammo Tech (Phoenix - West Valley Locations)
- Financial Data & Analytics Lead Analyst - Medicare- Work from Home
- Account Installation Senior Representative - Benefit Access/Dentacom - Work From Home
- Medicaid Product Strategy Senior Advisor- Work at Home
- Government Program Manager - MDLIVE
- CRM Product Owner-Work from home
- Onsite Service and Wellness Advocacy Lead - St. Louis, MO
- Customer Service Representative - Work from Home, USA - Accredo
- Counsel- Supply Chain- Work at home- Evernorth
- Director Intelligent Automation Account Manager - Evernorth (Government, Clinical Care, Pharmacy ex
- Senior Cloud Engineer-Work from home
- Health Educator - Part time 28 hours - Evernorth - Carrollton TX
- Sr. Solutions Architect-Work from home-Express Scripts
- Pharmacy Process Lead Analyst