Care Coordinator - Continuity of Care
The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD ("The HARRIS CENTER") is looking for a Care Coordinator to join our team.
This person is responsible for
for clinical assessments
development of recovery plans in collaboration with the treatment team and provision of services based on Trauma Informed and Patient Centered Model requirements
and performance contract requirements.
links and monitors appropriate services and consumer progress with meeting recovery goals.
Delivers interventions such as skills training
psychosocial rehabilitative services
and medication training/monitoring and supports.
The ideal candidate will display compassion
proficiency and experience while assisting the patient.
This critical role assists in creating and managing provider service plans and will participate in the evaluation of current and future needs of the client.
What you will do:
* Performs clinical assessments to determine service needs and progress with consumer treatment goals.
* Participates in formulation of the consumer recovery plans and assures recovery plan is written and authorized with an LPHA signature for consumers on caseload.
* Ensures all services provided meet eligibility criteria and are authorized in accordance with agency and regulatory guidelines.
* Provides skills training and psychosocial rehabilitation services that address the severe and persistent mental illness and symptom related problems that interfere with the individual's functioning.
* Provides interventions in response to crisis to reduce symptoms and avoid admission to a more restrictive environment.
* Performs activities to assist consumers in gaining and coordinating access to necessary care and services based on individual needs.
* Provides training/education on the nature of mental illness
the importance of medications
and other medication related information as outlined in The Harris Center curricula.
* Monitors consumer progress with treatment goals.
* Monitors current compliance with eligibility requirements for ongoing treatment.
* Meets productivity standards as outlined in the operational guidelines.
* Demonstrates ethical conduct in all clinical and professional activities.
* Complies with agency policies and procedures accrediting/regulatory bodies and performance contract documentation requirements.
What qualifications you will need:
* Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year accredited college or university with a major in a social
or human service field
including but not limited to: psychology
and educational psychology.
* Must maintain a valid Texas Driver's License and be insurable under Agency policy.
- Rate: Not Specified
- Location: Houston, US-TX
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Finance
- Recruiter: The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD
- Contact: Not Specified
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1879314447
- Posted: 2022-05-14 08:35:43 -
- View all Jobs from The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD
More Jobs from The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD
- Finance and Business Support Assistant Manager (Pre-Opening)
- Documentation Administrator with Spanish
- ESS Helpdesk Frontline Agent
- Clinical Account Executive - Work from home - Express Scripts (Health Plans)
- Sales Compensation Lead Analyst
- Pharmacy Technician - Certified or Trainee License - Express Scripts
- Cigna Medical Group (CMG) PRN Mammo Tech (Phoenix - West Valley Locations)
- Financial Data & Analytics Lead Analyst - Medicare- Work from Home
- Account Installation Senior Representative - Benefit Access/Dentacom - Work From Home
- Medicaid Product Strategy Senior Advisor- Work at Home
- Government Program Manager - MDLIVE
- CRM Product Owner-Work from home
- Onsite Service and Wellness Advocacy Lead - St. Louis, MO
- Customer Service Representative - Work from Home, USA - Accredo
- Counsel- Supply Chain- Work at home- Evernorth
- Director Intelligent Automation Account Manager - Evernorth (Government, Clinical Care, Pharmacy ex
- Senior Cloud Engineer-Work from home
- Health Educator - Part time 28 hours - Evernorth - Carrollton TX
- Sr. Solutions Architect-Work from home-Express Scripts
- Pharmacy Process Lead Analyst