Senior Analyst, Pricing - Hybrid
Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets.
At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations.
We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO.
If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations.
As the Senior Pricing Analyst, you will utilize a variety of tools and techniques to impact many facets of the organization's core business segments.
As a member of our team, you'll have committed support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you'll be proud of.
If you're looking for an outstanding growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
* Perform detailed cost/revenue analysis based on input from several departments, including Sales, Pricing, Linehaul, Operations, etc.
* Interpret analysis output for sales presentations to buyers; assist Sales team with negotiation preparation
* Conduct analyses under different pricing scenarios to compare net results
* Collaborate with Pricing team leadership to establish and implement a pricing strategy and tactical plan
* Understand and create strategies around Off Bill Incentive (OBI) programs that impact multimillion-dollar opportunities
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
* Bachelor's degree or 4 years of equivalent work or military experience
* 2 years of professional experience in quantitative analysis
* Ability to use computer-generated decision support modeling
* Experience with data mining using business intelligence software
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office
It'd be great if you also have:
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, or Finance
* Master's degree
* 3 years of professional experience in quantitative analysis in the transportation field
* Experience with SQL and statistical packages
* Highly-organized work style with proven ability to multitask
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibi...
More Jobs from XPO Logistics, Inc.
- Finance and Business Support Assistant Manager (Pre-Opening)
- Documentation Administrator with Spanish
- ESS Helpdesk Frontline Agent
- Clinical Account Executive - Work from home - Express Scripts (Health Plans)
- Sales Compensation Lead Analyst
- Pharmacy Technician - Certified or Trainee License - Express Scripts
- Cigna Medical Group (CMG) PRN Mammo Tech (Phoenix - West Valley Locations)
- Financial Data & Analytics Lead Analyst - Medicare- Work from Home
- Account Installation Senior Representative - Benefit Access/Dentacom - Work From Home
- Medicaid Product Strategy Senior Advisor- Work at Home
- Government Program Manager - MDLIVE
- CRM Product Owner-Work from home
- Onsite Service and Wellness Advocacy Lead - St. Louis, MO
- Customer Service Representative - Work from Home, USA - Accredo
- Counsel- Supply Chain- Work at home- Evernorth
- Director Intelligent Automation Account Manager - Evernorth (Government, Clinical Care, Pharmacy ex
- Senior Cloud Engineer-Work from home
- Health Educator - Part time 28 hours - Evernorth - Carrollton TX
- Sr. Solutions Architect-Work from home-Express Scripts
- Pharmacy Process Lead Analyst