Project Manager, Technology - Chicago, IL - Hybrid
Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets.
At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations.
We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO.
If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Project Manager, Technology, you'll determine areas of potential improvement, lead change management initiatives and oversee project implementation.
You'll find yourself immersed in a forward-thinking environment fueled by achievement and a tenacious team spirit.
You'll be helping to lead and organize extremely high visibility projects tied back to top priority initiatives.
The teams are focused on building industry leading technology solutions to support growth through Information Security, Infrastructure, and development.
Join us as we disrupt and transform the transportation industry through technology.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
* Create and manage cohesive project programs and plans with identifiable critical paths, task dependencies, risk/issue mitigation processes and major milestones
* Utilize project management disciplines to guide leadership through change management
* Advocate for continuous process improvement
* Cultivate communications and collaborative support with all departments and team members
* Oversee on-site implementation efforts; create and maintain project schedules and commitments including actions, owners and timeline expectations
* Provide weekly updates to team; routinely update management with an accurate and valid status of each milestone
* Act as a liaison between the IT, infrastructure, and security teams
* Develop customer presentations that illustrate solution components and value propositions
* Guide project meetings with both internal and external customers
* Creatively scope, manage and implement projects to meet business needs
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
* 1 year of experience as a project manager in an IT organization
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Experience with project management disciplines, methodologies and life cycle
It'd be great if you also have:
* Experience as a Project Manager in an Information Security environment
* Lean/Six Sigma knowledge and experience
* PMP certification
* Database system knowledge
* Excellent commun...
More Jobs from XPO Logistics, Inc.
- Finance and Business Support Assistant Manager (Pre-Opening)
- Documentation Administrator with Spanish
- ESS Helpdesk Frontline Agent
- Clinical Account Executive - Work from home - Express Scripts (Health Plans)
- Sales Compensation Lead Analyst
- Pharmacy Technician - Certified or Trainee License - Express Scripts
- Cigna Medical Group (CMG) PRN Mammo Tech (Phoenix - West Valley Locations)
- Financial Data & Analytics Lead Analyst - Medicare- Work from Home
- Account Installation Senior Representative - Benefit Access/Dentacom - Work From Home
- Medicaid Product Strategy Senior Advisor- Work at Home
- Government Program Manager - MDLIVE
- CRM Product Owner-Work from home
- Onsite Service and Wellness Advocacy Lead - St. Louis, MO
- Customer Service Representative - Work from Home, USA - Accredo
- Counsel- Supply Chain- Work at home- Evernorth
- Director Intelligent Automation Account Manager - Evernorth (Government, Clinical Care, Pharmacy ex
- Senior Cloud Engineer-Work from home
- Health Educator - Part time 28 hours - Evernorth - Carrollton TX
- Sr. Solutions Architect-Work from home-Express Scripts
- Pharmacy Process Lead Analyst