Lead HVAC Technician
Utilizes advanced skills to perform preventive maintenance, repair and installation of HVAC and refrigeration systems, building infrastructure, equipment and interior/exterior grounds.
Assist in the monitoring of building operations and performance.
Utilize other trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing and electrical.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and company SOP's related to equipment maintenance, building operations and safety.
* Inspects, maintains and repairs building systems including but not limited to emergency generators, UPS (uninterruptable power supplies), HVAC, refrigeration, electrical, lighting and plumbing to ensure safe and efficient operation of equipment outlined by company SOP's
* Oversees and inspects the work performed by outside contractors.
Contracted work includes but not limited to landscaping, snow removal, janitorial, pest control services and other contracted vendors.
* Completes preventive maintenance and repair work orders and all associated maintenance and repair records as required.
* Completes assigned work orders in a timely manner.
Estimates time and materials needed to complete repair.
Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
* The ability to interpret schematics, blue prints, and mechanical drawings.
* Other tasks may include plumbing, electrical, carpentry, furniture assembly, locksmith tasks and personnel moves as needed.
* Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Possibility of overtime, weekend work, and on-call responsibilities.
* No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to coworkers.
May coordinate work and assign tasks.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of two years of related experience and formal training in the HVAC field
* Universal CFC certification and valid driver's license required .
Additional knowledge and training in one or more of the following: electrical, mechanical, plumbing, painting carpentry.
Ability to obtain certifications/licenses as may be required by local or state jurisdictions.
* Uses personal computer and / or PDA for work order system, email, ESS and training.
Basic skills with Microsoft Office Outlook.
Physical requirements include stooping, standing, walking, climbing stairs / ladders and ability to lift / carry heavy loads of 50 lbs.
Responsible for personal safety and the safety of those who are affected by your work.
This includes but is not limited to:
* Complete all required and assigned HSE training at a satisfactory level
* Follow all activity policies and procedures, including all HSE-related requirements at all times
* Participate in al...
More Jobs from Cigna
- Finance and Business Support Assistant Manager (Pre-Opening)
- Documentation Administrator with Spanish
- ESS Helpdesk Frontline Agent
- Clinical Account Executive - Work from home - Express Scripts (Health Plans)
- Sales Compensation Lead Analyst
- Pharmacy Technician - Certified or Trainee License - Express Scripts
- Cigna Medical Group (CMG) PRN Mammo Tech (Phoenix - West Valley Locations)
- Financial Data & Analytics Lead Analyst - Medicare- Work from Home
- Account Installation Senior Representative - Benefit Access/Dentacom - Work From Home
- Medicaid Product Strategy Senior Advisor- Work at Home
- Government Program Manager - MDLIVE
- CRM Product Owner-Work from home
- Onsite Service and Wellness Advocacy Lead - St. Louis, MO
- Customer Service Representative - Work from Home, USA - Accredo
- Counsel- Supply Chain- Work at home- Evernorth
- Director Intelligent Automation Account Manager - Evernorth (Government, Clinical Care, Pharmacy ex
- Senior Cloud Engineer-Work from home
- Health Educator - Part time 28 hours - Evernorth - Carrollton TX
- Sr. Solutions Architect-Work from home-Express Scripts
- Pharmacy Process Lead Analyst