Lead Analyst, Digital Adoption - Hybrid
Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets.
At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations.
We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO.
If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Lead Analyst, Digital Adoption, you'll be supporting the adoption of new products and features for our customers and carrier base.
Our XPO Connect portal and Drive XPO mobile app products are leading a digital transformation in the way physical goods move from manufacturer to retail in North America.
You'll take a leading role in driving ideas to accelerate adoption of these fast-growing products, develop digital and social marketing strategies that include SEO, SEM, social and other marketing channels, and take ownership of results.
Your skills, creative ideas, and analysis will develop insights on how to best reach carrier company dispatcher and owner operator personas.
If you have strong digital marketing skills, an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for getting results then jump in the driver's seat and join a team that love to work together to move the world forward.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
* Use quantitative and qualitative approaches to develop an understanding of our customers and carriers
* Identify target customer segments and determine optimal mix of marketing and communication channels through which to raise awareness and drive adoption
* Oversee social channel activities to engage with target personas, build brand awareness, and gain insights
* Lead initiatives to develop content strategy and build engagement
* Optimize SEO and SEM strategy and execution to attract more users.
* Manage conversion through the funnel and simplify and accelerate onboarding of new users
* Build the digital marketing vision and organizational capabilities
* Ensure XPO's digital marketing effectiveness reacts quickly to new opportunities.
* Craft a clear value proposition and competitive positioning for new offerings
* Utilize digital channels and platforms (email, display, SEM, etc.) to drive awareness, acquisition, and conversion
* Develop sell sheets, video scripts, creative assets and other content to drive conversion and user engagement; act as point person to lead and execute end-to-end, cross-functional marketing campaigns
* Design, implement, and monitor A/B experiments related to both marketing campaigns and new produ...
More Jobs from XPO Logistics, Inc.
- Finance and Business Support Assistant Manager (Pre-Opening)
- Documentation Administrator with Spanish
- ESS Helpdesk Frontline Agent
- Clinical Account Executive - Work from home - Express Scripts (Health Plans)
- Sales Compensation Lead Analyst
- Pharmacy Technician - Certified or Trainee License - Express Scripts
- Cigna Medical Group (CMG) PRN Mammo Tech (Phoenix - West Valley Locations)
- Financial Data & Analytics Lead Analyst - Medicare- Work from Home
- Account Installation Senior Representative - Benefit Access/Dentacom - Work From Home
- Medicaid Product Strategy Senior Advisor- Work at Home
- Government Program Manager - MDLIVE
- CRM Product Owner-Work from home
- Onsite Service and Wellness Advocacy Lead - St. Louis, MO
- Customer Service Representative - Work from Home, USA - Accredo
- Counsel- Supply Chain- Work at home- Evernorth
- Director Intelligent Automation Account Manager - Evernorth (Government, Clinical Care, Pharmacy ex
- Senior Cloud Engineer-Work from home
- Health Educator - Part time 28 hours - Evernorth - Carrollton TX
- Sr. Solutions Architect-Work from home-Express Scripts
- Pharmacy Process Lead Analyst