Senior Specialist, Logistics
Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets.
At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations.
We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO.
If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Senior Specialist, Logistics, your attention to the small details and strong work ethic will ensure our operations continue to run smoothly as we deliver exceptional service to our customers.
On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a rewarding career.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
* Investigate, resolve and/or call out operational oddities
* Schedule, coordinate and monitor drivers and equipment to ensure daily transportation operations run safely, efficiently and on time
* Assist in the development, planning and modification of daily schedules as appropriate; make notifications to customer service and the operations manager as to the status of shipments
* Correctly troubleshoot and proactively resolve shipment discrepancies as needed
* Proactively communicate with customers, employees and the management team to ensure necessary requirements are met
* Accurately enter data into the transportation management system; maintain and generate required reports
* Properly process, audit and file various documentation
* Monitor and ensure proper coding application in a timely matter; escalate as needed
* Maintain statement of work audit schedule and distribute updates to all team members
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
* 2 years of transportation experience
* Experience with Windows applications and Microsoft Office, including creating complex formulas in Excel
It'd be great if you also have:
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain or Logistics Management
* Knowledge of shipping software
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presenting clean, organized and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience
* The capability to perform complex analysis of data, processes, policies, procedures and/or systems; able to produce unambiguous, comprehensive and accurate interpretations of data/information
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a c...
More Jobs from XPO Logistics, Inc.
- Finance and Business Support Assistant Manager (Pre-Opening)
- Documentation Administrator with Spanish
- ESS Helpdesk Frontline Agent
- Clinical Account Executive - Work from home - Express Scripts (Health Plans)
- Sales Compensation Lead Analyst
- Pharmacy Technician - Certified or Trainee License - Express Scripts
- Cigna Medical Group (CMG) PRN Mammo Tech (Phoenix - West Valley Locations)
- Financial Data & Analytics Lead Analyst - Medicare- Work from Home
- Account Installation Senior Representative - Benefit Access/Dentacom - Work From Home
- Medicaid Product Strategy Senior Advisor- Work at Home
- Government Program Manager - MDLIVE
- CRM Product Owner-Work from home
- Onsite Service and Wellness Advocacy Lead - St. Louis, MO
- Customer Service Representative - Work from Home, USA - Accredo
- Counsel- Supply Chain- Work at home- Evernorth
- Director Intelligent Automation Account Manager - Evernorth (Government, Clinical Care, Pharmacy ex
- Senior Cloud Engineer-Work from home
- Health Educator - Part time 28 hours - Evernorth - Carrollton TX
- Sr. Solutions Architect-Work from home-Express Scripts
- Pharmacy Process Lead Analyst