Specialist, Billing Resolution
Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets.
At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations.
We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO.
If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Specialist, Billing Resolution, you will communicate extensively with clients, managers and contracted drivers to help us deliver world-class logistics solutions.
If you're excited by the challenge of connecting with customers, building relationships and seizing opportunities, take your career to the next level with our rapidly growing, dynamic global company.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
* Administer weekly billing for assigned clients within specified timeframe, including preparing invoices, transmitting invoices to clients and delivering reports
* Manage weekly settlements within the defined timeframe, when requested
* Research discrepancies and resolve variances in alignment with processes and workflow
* Validate invoicing for accuracy; correspond with key stakeholders to resolve inaccuracies or issues
* Complete daily tasks and monitor activities to ensure efficiency throughout the week; prepare for weekly invoice cycle
* Create related reports for clients, finance managers and other key stakeholders
* Partner with the Advanced Solutions team to identify, improve and implement effective process changes
* Manage and monitor improvement actions to measure the success of changes and enhancements
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
* 1 year of experience in a customer service-oriented environment
* Some experience in accounting, invoicing or freight audit and payment operations
It'd be great if you also have:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
* Experience in accounts receivable or accounts payable
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook) and other business applications
* Availability to work nights and weekends; able to travel between regions and the corporate headquarters as needed
* Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with customers, associates and management in a professional manner
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
More Jobs from XPO Logistics, Inc.
- Finance and Business Support Assistant Manager (Pre-Opening)
- Documentation Administrator with Spanish
- ESS Helpdesk Frontline Agent
- Clinical Account Executive - Work from home - Express Scripts (Health Plans)
- Sales Compensation Lead Analyst
- Pharmacy Technician - Certified or Trainee License - Express Scripts
- Cigna Medical Group (CMG) PRN Mammo Tech (Phoenix - West Valley Locations)
- Financial Data & Analytics Lead Analyst - Medicare- Work from Home
- Account Installation Senior Representative - Benefit Access/Dentacom - Work From Home
- Medicaid Product Strategy Senior Advisor- Work at Home
- Government Program Manager - MDLIVE
- CRM Product Owner-Work from home
- Onsite Service and Wellness Advocacy Lead - St. Louis, MO
- Customer Service Representative - Work from Home, USA - Accredo
- Counsel- Supply Chain- Work at home- Evernorth
- Director Intelligent Automation Account Manager - Evernorth (Government, Clinical Care, Pharmacy ex
- Senior Cloud Engineer-Work from home
- Health Educator - Part time 28 hours - Evernorth - Carrollton TX
- Sr. Solutions Architect-Work from home-Express Scripts
- Pharmacy Process Lead Analyst