Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference.Â We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development.
Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment.
We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
Bristol Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to transforming patientsâ€™ lives through science.Â At the core of that mission are the talented individuals who contribute their â€œuniqueâ€ skillsets to help us drive innovation and deliver truly life-changing drugs for our patients.
As we continue to pursue that mission, weâ€™re looking for talented professionals like you to join our team.
What unique gene will you bring?
The BMS IP Operations team is seeking a highly motivated Trademark Coordinator to join our dynamic legal team and handle critical responsibilities related to our worldwide trademark portfolio.
We seek an individual with a strong work ethic and sense of urgency, who possesses strong attention to detail, is able to multi-task, and can work both independently and as a part of a team.
Â The Trademark Coordinator will handle docketing and administrative functions related to BMSâ€™ global trademark portfolio.
This position will report to the Lead of Trademark Operations.
This role involves approximately 70% operational work and 30% substantive trademark work.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
* Docketing responsibilities including managing docketing calendar for deadlines, reviewing and extracting information from foreign and domestic incoming communications, trademark office communications, applications and registrations, and preparing docket reports.
* Intake and analysis of trademark correspondence received from trademark offices and external counsel worldwide, and secure filing of all original trademark certificates, agreements, etc.
* Assist with renewals of global trademark portfolio and post-registration maintenance.
* Processing invoices related to prosecution and maintenance of the portfolio.
* Assist with trademark due diligence, prepare and record assignments and undertake other chain of title activities related to corporate transactions.
* Act as first point of contact for trademark operational related inquiries received by trademark attorneys and paralegals.
* Prepare advanced ad-hoc trademarks reports for attorneys and paralegals.
* Conduct preliminary trademark clearance searches using Serion, and preliminary evaluation of U.S.
search results ...
More Jobs from (BMS) Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Maintenance Planner cum Scheduler
- Ausbildung Fachkraft Kurier-, Express- u. Postdienstleistungen (m/w/d) in Ohrdruf
- Mechatroniker fÃ¼r Betriebstechnik (m/w/d)
- Paketbote in Vollzeit (m/w/d)
- IOP Adolescent Therapist
- Postbote fÃ¼r Pakete und Briefe - Aushilfe (m/w/d)
- Inventory Specialist - Part Time
- Mobile Sales Consultant - Part Time
- Core Home Theater Sales Consultant - Part Time
- Computing Sales Consultant
- Inventory Specialist
- Postbote fÃ¼r Pakete und Briefe (m/w/d)
- Driver/Material Handler (Lawrenceville)
- Outside Sales Representative
- Seasonal Cashier/Food Service
- Wildlife Technician
- Residential Inspector
- Residential Inspector
- Pest Control Technician