Information & Process Systems Analyst
Alcoa (NYSE: AA) is a global industry leader in bauxite, alumina and aluminum products, with a strong portfolio of value-added cast and rolled products and substantial energy assets.
Alcoa is built on a foundation of strong values and operating excellence dating back nearly 130 years to the world-changing discovery that made aluminum an affordable and vital part of modern life.
Since inventing the aluminum industry, and throughout our history, our talented Alcoans have followed on with breakthrough innovations and best practices that have led to efficiency, safety, sustainability and stronger communities wherever we operate.
About the opportunity
We have an opportunity for a suitably qualified and passionate Industrial IT & Automation Solutions Professional to join the Information Technology and Automation Solutions (ITAS) Global team.
The role provides technical services and advice in the areas of data management, data integration and analysis to achieve Alcoa business objectives.
The key responsibility of this role is to deliver improved efficiency to Alcoa's global customers through addressing data management and integration problems underpinning the SMART and Intelligent Mining initiatives.
Additionally, you will provide timely support to mining execution systems and facilitate productivity improvement program by implementing creative tools and processes to ensure the reproducibility of improvement results.
The applications involved include:
* OSIsoft PI Data Archive and Asset Framework â€“ interfacing, visualisation, WebAPI integration.
* Jigsaw, Ampla, Experion - integration, reporting, analysis.
* ArcGIS Enterprise, MineSight â€“ integration, visualisation, automation tools.
* PI Vision, MS Power BI and SSRS (SQL Server Reporting) â€“ reporting and dashboarding.
* Cloud and on prem application development tools: Azure, VSTS, DevOps: pipelines setup, build & testing automation.
Please address each of the above criteria in your cover letter.
For the right candidate, flexible work arrangements would be considered for this role.Â Please let us know when you apply if this is something you are seeking.
As a nationally recognised employer of choice for gender equity and advocate for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and intersex inclusion, Alcoa encourages applications from women, people of diverse backgrounds and those with different skills and life experiences.
Our values â€“ act with integrity, operate with excellence, care for people â€“ are at the foundation of everything we do.
To be successful in this role and to play a part in our ongoing success you will have:
* A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or similar preferred, other tertiary and related qualifications considered;
* Experience in the analysis of computing applications and familiarity with Mining applications;
Working knowledge of the following tools/technologies:
More Jobs from Alcoa USA Group
- VerkÃ¤ufer Postfiliale (m/w/d) in 30826 Garbsen 305
- VerkÃ¤ufer Postfiliale (m/w/d) in 30900 Wedemark 3
- Praktikum (m/w/d) im Bereich Controlling
- Labormitarbeiter in der QualitÃ¤tskontrolle (m/w/d), befristet fÃ¼r 2 Jahre
- Labormitarbeiter in der QualitÃ¤tskontrolle (m/w/d), Standort Penzberg
- Patient Care Assistant
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Advance Practice Nurse
- Ambulatory Nurse Manager-Specialty Care Milford
- Orthopedic Specialty Nurse
- Accounting/Processing Specialist
- Manager in Training, Railcar Repair
- Manager in Training - Railcar Repair
- Insulation/Gutter Installer
- Sales Consultant
- Gutter Installer
- Network Relations Consultant - PS34370