Supervisor Food Service - Holloman AFB - Alamogordo, NM
Hourly Rate: $17.83
Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings and holidays as needed.
Benefits include: Medical, Vision, Dental, Paid Time Off, and Uniforms.
Will assist the Project Manager with the complete performance of contract requirements.
Supervises work of food service personnel.
Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance.
Must have valid drivers license.
* Typically schedule, assign and coordinate work.
* Train and evaluate the performance of personnel working in one or more phases of a food service operation.
* Maintain sanitation and safety standards in a kitchen or dining area; requisition supplies; check the quality of food; maintain portion control in a kitchen or dining area.
* May supervise a group of Food Service Workers in the preparation of sandwiches, cold plate lunches, regulars and/or modified salads in a salad room unit; may supervise a group of Food Service Workers in a dish-room, pot room, and tray-line or truck service unit.
* Responsible for the maintenance of sanitary and safety standards for food preparation and serving equipment; may have security responsibility for an assigned area; and may assist in maintaining satisfactory customer relations.
* Evaluates performance of supervisors and various programs.
* Coaches and counsels supervisors and employees.
* Manages activities consistent with all Company policies, procedures and applicable law.
* Communicates to supervisors and other management members as required.
* Prepares and submits reports as required.
* Participates in Safety Committee and ensures that assigned department is in compliance with established safety standards.
* Attend corporate meetings as required.
* Performs other duties as required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions, especially those that are transitioning out of the Armed Services.
TRDI, under the AbilityOne Program, hires many individuals with and without disabilities, especially those that are transitioning out of the Armed Services:Â
TRDI will follow AbilityOne requirements for the staffing needs of this jobsite.
Additional information can be located atÂ http://www.abilityone.org/.
Â If you are self-identifying a disability, pleaseÂ submit supportive documentationÂ (i.e.
the official medical/psychological diagnosis signed by the appropriateÂ healthcare provider, along withÂ functional limitations + extent)Â with the application package for full employment consideration.If you have a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor (VRC) assigned, you can request a 1-page letter on their official letterhead with the same requested information, to be signed by the VRC.Â Â Please fax all supporting documentation to Alison Eifling- 210-249-5618.Â
More Jobs from TRDI
- VerkÃ¤ufer Postfiliale (m/w/d) in 30826 Garbsen 305
- VerkÃ¤ufer Postfiliale (m/w/d) in 30900 Wedemark 3
- Praktikum (m/w/d) im Bereich Controlling
- Labormitarbeiter in der QualitÃ¤tskontrolle (m/w/d), befristet fÃ¼r 2 Jahre
- Labormitarbeiter in der QualitÃ¤tskontrolle (m/w/d), Standort Penzberg
- Patient Care Assistant
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Advance Practice Nurse
- Ambulatory Nurse Manager-Specialty Care Milford
- Orthopedic Specialty Nurse
- Accounting/Processing Specialist
- Manager in Training, Railcar Repair
- Manager in Training - Railcar Repair
- Insulation/Gutter Installer
- Sales Consultant
- Gutter Installer
- Network Relations Consultant - PS34370