Head of Brand Strategy and Public Relations, International Markets
Cigna is seeking a Director for International Markets Brand Strategy and Public Relations.
The successful candidate will have at least ten years of relevant experience in multi-market brand strategy and public relations with demonstrated experience in building thought leadership platforms and developing successful earned and paid media strategies.
S/he will have a keen intellect, outstanding executive presence, ability to work effectively across cultures, business groups and geographies, strong strategic communications acumen, a proactive mindset, and proven leadership skills.
This role will be based in Hong Kong, reporting directly to Cignaâ€™s Chief Marketing Officer for International Markets and will partner closely with the Enterprise Heads of Brand and Communications.
S/he will share the responsibility for the leadership and execution of the corporationâ€™s brand strategy and governance; working closely with International and Center of Excellence teams in the development and management of brand and thought leadership assets, helping form best in class marketing communications plans and tools to support the building and leading of the Cigna brand in International Markets.
The Director will be responsible for developing new and comprehensive strategies to engage internal and external stakeholders and ensure the consistent and coordinated execution of high impact earned and paid media initiatives to support business objectives.
They will develop methodologies for measuring and assessing the effectiveness of all external communication channels, and make appropriate changes to improve effectiveness and deliver outstanding results.
The Director will also have significant engagement with the senior leadership team and leader of our International Markets business.
* Deliver and iterate on International Markets brand and thought leadership platforms, creating multi-year story arcs, and corresponding roadmap and project plans.
* Develop annual asset and media investment recommendations (regionally and by market) based on previous years learnings and progress on key objectives
* Develop a holistic agency strategy (brand, media, digital, PR, etc.) that leverages global and regional retainers while providing local flexibility and relevance
* Identify and leverage tools that help to measure the impact and attribution of brand and thought leadership campaigns to assist P&L owners optimize their marketing spend throughout the purchase funnel
* Continuously balance and optimize paid, owned, and earned investments (effort and dollars)
* Continuously seek new ways to both express Cignaâ€™s identity, improve our awareness, and differentiate our positioning
* Develop approach to thought leadership, sponsorships, events, speaker engagements, sales pitches, and stakeholder engagement events that create maximum synergies
* Work with markets to generate consistent look and feel assets that reflect/enhanc...
- Rate: Not Specified
- Location: Causeway Bay, HK-HK
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: PR
- Recruiter: HK3 Cigna International Corporation
- Contact: Not Specified
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 20006005
- Posted: 2020-03-25 07:02:15 -
- View all Jobs from HK3 Cigna International Corporation
More Jobs from HK3 Cigna International Corporation
- VerkÃ¤ufer Postfiliale (m/w/d) in 30826 Garbsen 305
- VerkÃ¤ufer Postfiliale (m/w/d) in 30900 Wedemark 3
- Praktikum (m/w/d) im Bereich Controlling
- Labormitarbeiter in der QualitÃ¤tskontrolle (m/w/d), befristet fÃ¼r 2 Jahre
- Labormitarbeiter in der QualitÃ¤tskontrolle (m/w/d), Standort Penzberg
- Patient Care Assistant
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Advance Practice Nurse
- Ambulatory Nurse Manager-Specialty Care Milford
- Orthopedic Specialty Nurse
- Accounting/Processing Specialist
- Manager in Training, Railcar Repair
- Manager in Training - Railcar Repair
- Insulation/Gutter Installer
- Sales Consultant
- Gutter Installer
- Network Relations Consultant - PS34370