Environmental Health & Safety Manager
For assistance on how to apply, please click here
The Andersons originated and is still headquartered in Maumee, Ohio.
More than 70 years later, The Andersons Trade group ownsÂ more than 50 grain terminals in eleven states as well as Manitoba and Saskatchewan, Canada, with a total grain storage capacity of more than 190 million bushels.
Our grain facilities accept corn, soybean, wheat, oats, and more commodities.
Within the last several years, we have acquired both food grade and non-food grade grain and agronomy facilities which has allowed us to diversify our business unit into new territories in Texas and the central part of Michigan.
Amid the ups and downs of production agriculture The Andersons has remained a constant - building unique relationships with our customers, employees, business partners and with the communities in which we operate.
We will continue this commitment, and strive to provide extraordinary personal service every day.
Find out more at www.andersonsgrain.com.
This position is accountable for all aspects of environmental, health, and safety for a region of facilities in Michigan and Ohio for our Trade Group.Â This includes managing and controlling safety, environmental and regulatory compliance programs, contributing to strategic planning for EHS initiatives, and developing safety leaders.
* Educate and develop operations personnel into subject matter experts on life critical safety policies.
* Working collaboratively with the group and corporateÂ EHS teams to develop, implement and manage safety, environmental and regulatory compliance programs at assigned facilities.Â Develop administrative activities that can be applied across various locations or business groups to ensure compliance and consistency.Â
* Develop processes and procedures that can be applied across various locations or regions to ensure compliance and consistency.
* Lead audit activities and on-site inspections, or facilitate them through facility management, to ensure proper risk management and regulatory compliance.
* Support facilities in incident management, root cause analysis and corrective action determination.
* Lead audit activities and on-site inspections, or facilitate them through facility management, to ensure established policies and procedures are being followed at the facility level.
* Ensure policies and procedures meet internal standards, external and industry regulations, and manage permit or certification requirements (secure, manage and renew).Â Keep current on federal, state, and local regulations and industry-specific rules and regulations that impact programs.
* Develop and implement training programs.
What is expected of you and others at this level
* Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex technical or business support or production operations team(s)
* Is accountable for the...
More Jobs from The Andersons Inc
- VerkÃ¤ufer Postfiliale (m/w/d) in 30826 Garbsen 305
- VerkÃ¤ufer Postfiliale (m/w/d) in 30900 Wedemark 3
- Praktikum (m/w/d) im Bereich Controlling
- Labormitarbeiter in der QualitÃ¤tskontrolle (m/w/d), befristet fÃ¼r 2 Jahre
- Labormitarbeiter in der QualitÃ¤tskontrolle (m/w/d), Standort Penzberg
- Patient Care Assistant
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Advance Practice Nurse
- Ambulatory Nurse Manager-Specialty Care Milford
- Orthopedic Specialty Nurse
- Accounting/Processing Specialist
- Manager in Training, Railcar Repair
- Manager in Training - Railcar Repair
- Insulation/Gutter Installer
- Sales Consultant
- Gutter Installer
- Network Relations Consultant - PS34370