Van Driver (PRN)
Triangle Springs is a 77 -bed behavioral hospital located in Raleigh, NC.
The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families.
At Triangle Springs we are dedicated to Changing People's LivesÂ®
Members of our team Enjoy:
* Working with a highly engaged staff
* Healthy staffing levels
* Flexible scheduling
* Career growth
* Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package offered to Full and Part time team members
* This position is responsible for the safe and timely transportation of patients from various locations and facilities to the Hospital campus and/or other designated locations.
* This position will maintain a daily log of mileage and gasoline usage and submit all gas receipts to the appropriate person(s).
* Responsible for cleaning the interior of the car on a regular basis, assuring the vehicle is presentable for the transport of patients.
* Position will also maintain mileage records for the purpose of scheduling routine maintenance.
* Responsible for ensuring that patients are supervised; safety is maintained at all times; and patients are treated with respect and dignity.
* High school degree or equivalent preferred.
* Valid driver's license and a favorable Motor Vehicle Report (MVR), along with proof of insurance.
* CPR certification and Crisis Prevention Training (CPI) within 30 days of employment and prior to any patient contact.
Experience working with chemical dependency, dual diagnosis, psychiatric and geriatric patients preferred.
Minimum of two (2) years paid or volunteer professional driving experience.
* Minimum of one (1) year experience in a customer service position.
* At least one (1) year experience driving 8-12 passenger vans professionally preferred.
More Jobs from Springstone Inc.
- VerkÃ¤ufer Postfiliale (m/w/d) in 30826 Garbsen 305
- VerkÃ¤ufer Postfiliale (m/w/d) in 30900 Wedemark 3
- Praktikum (m/w/d) im Bereich Controlling
- Labormitarbeiter in der QualitÃ¤tskontrolle (m/w/d), befristet fÃ¼r 2 Jahre
- Labormitarbeiter in der QualitÃ¤tskontrolle (m/w/d), Standort Penzberg
- Patient Care Assistant
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Advance Practice Nurse
- Ambulatory Nurse Manager-Specialty Care Milford
- Orthopedic Specialty Nurse
- Accounting/Processing Specialist
- Manager in Training, Railcar Repair
- Manager in Training - Railcar Repair
- Insulation/Gutter Installer
- Sales Consultant
- Gutter Installer
- Network Relations Consultant - PS34370