Senior Technician, IT Support
For assistance on how to apply, please click here
This position is responsible for the installation, configuration and maintenance of computer hardware, software, peripherals and data communication devices, as well as providing consummate technical support to ensure timely resolution to end user problems and requests.
This senior technician position takes a lead role in administrative and project coordination.
* Install, configure, troubleshoot and maintain computer hardware and software, peripherals and data communication devices as well as server and network infrastructure components.
* Fulfill requests for second-level desktop computer support and first-level network & server support.
Perform preliminary investigation of technical, operational and hardware problems.Â Elevate to management where necessary.
* Perform complex PC administration tasks, including maintenance of user accounts, monitoring of disk space on network, routine maintenance and troubleshooting of network & server operations and backups.
* Oversee the arrival, repair, and/or installation of new computer equipment, and return of equipment to vendors or end users.
What is expected of you and others at this level
* Has developed proficiency in a range of processes or procedures through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
* Completes a variety of atypical assignments
* Works within defined processes and procedures or methodologies and may help determine the appropriate approach for new assignments
* Works with a limited degree of supervision
* Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
* Make recommendations to policies and procedures to contribute to continuous improvement efforts.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent required, Associate's Degree required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
* 3-5 years' relevant experience required
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed.
It does not include all responsibilities and skills required of the job and may be changed at any time.
All responsibilities must be completed in compliance with all safety protocols, policies, procedures and consistent with the spirit and philosophy of The Andersons' Statement of Principles.
Key responsibilities include : Â
Remediation of identified security vulnerabilities, update firmware and software, and apply security patches Â
Design, maintain and improve endpoint engineering services, including: SCCM, Â InTune , and others Â
Devise and implement strategy to build, test, maintain and update the OS images /autopilot Â necessary to support End User Computing hardware Â
Assess current state of existing engineering technologies, propose improvements, and execute tasks needed to resolve Â
More Jobs from The Andersons Inc
- VerkÃ¤ufer Postfiliale (m/w/d) in 30826 Garbsen 305
- VerkÃ¤ufer Postfiliale (m/w/d) in 30900 Wedemark 3
- Praktikum (m/w/d) im Bereich Controlling
- Labormitarbeiter in der QualitÃ¤tskontrolle (m/w/d), befristet fÃ¼r 2 Jahre
- Labormitarbeiter in der QualitÃ¤tskontrolle (m/w/d), Standort Penzberg
- Patient Care Assistant
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Advance Practice Nurse
- Ambulatory Nurse Manager-Specialty Care Milford
- Orthopedic Specialty Nurse
- Accounting/Processing Specialist
- Manager in Training, Railcar Repair
- Manager in Training - Railcar Repair
- Insulation/Gutter Installer
- Sales Consultant
- Gutter Installer
- Network Relations Consultant - PS34370