Specialist, Learning Content
About Herbalife Nutrition
Herbalife Nutrition is a global nutrition company whose purpose is to make the world healthier and happier.Â We have been on a mission for nutrition - changing people's lives with great nutrition products & programs - since 1980.
Together with our Herbalife Nutrition independent distributors, we are committed to providing solutions to the worldwide problems of poor nutrition and obesity, an aging population, skyrocketing public healthcare costs and a rise in entrepreneurs of all ages.Â Herbalife Nutrition offers high-quality, science-backed products, most of which are produced in Company-operated facilities, one-on-one coaching with an Herbalife Nutrition independent distributor, and a supportive community approach that inspires customers to embrace a healthier, more active lifestyle.
Herbalife Nutritionâ€™s targeted nutrition, weight-management, energy and fitness and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated distributors in more than 90 countries.Â Â
Through our corporate social responsibility efforts, Herbalife Nutrition supports the Herbalife Nutrition Foundation (HNF) and its Casa Herbalife programs to help bring good nutrition to children in need.
Herbalife Nutrition is also proud to sponsor more than 190 world-class athletes, teams and events around the globe, including Cristiano Ronaldo, the LA Galaxy, and numerous Olympic teams.
Herbalife has over 8,000 employees worldwide, and our shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with net sales of approximately $4.4 billion in 2017.
To learn more, visit Herbalife.com or IAmHerbalife.com.
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
As part of the Member Education team, the Learning Content Specialist will develop and oversee the global content maintenance plan for all Distributor-facing eLearning modules and training programs, including the HN Journey learning application and Better Coaching modules and master classes.
This position will support the Member Education team and regional education teams in the roll-out and ongoing maintenance of learning content within a defined training framework.
This person will also create supplemental content that guides Distributors through their learning journey and helps improve knowledge retention.
This is a highly collaborative position with corporate and regional teams and stakeholders to help ensure training content is meaningful, memorable, motivational and maintained.
* Develop and oversee the learning content maintenance process, working closely with the instructional design team and within existing department workflows and project management system (WorkFront)
* Support the expansion of the Better Coaching training program by organizing content for localization, ensuring final delivery of pre- and post-training content across digital channels (mobile app, chat groups), and monitor training feedback from Distributors
More Jobs from Herbalife
- VerkÃ¤ufer Postfiliale (m/w/d) in 30826 Garbsen 305
- VerkÃ¤ufer Postfiliale (m/w/d) in 30900 Wedemark 3
- Praktikum (m/w/d) im Bereich Controlling
- Labormitarbeiter in der QualitÃ¤tskontrolle (m/w/d), befristet fÃ¼r 2 Jahre
- Labormitarbeiter in der QualitÃ¤tskontrolle (m/w/d), Standort Penzberg
- Patient Care Assistant
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Advance Practice Nurse
- Ambulatory Nurse Manager-Specialty Care Milford
- Orthopedic Specialty Nurse
- Accounting/Processing Specialist
- Manager in Training, Railcar Repair
- Manager in Training - Railcar Repair
- Insulation/Gutter Installer
- Sales Consultant
- Gutter Installer
- Network Relations Consultant - PS34370