At Korn Ferry, we grasp every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by going beyond expectations to deliver a bit extra.
We call it exceeding potential.
To inspire and excite people, teams, even entire organisations.
To bring companiesâ€™ strategies to life.
To unite boardrooms and workforces.
To unlock potential, realise ambitions, and change lives.
Together, we are smarter.
Together we are stronger.
Together, we are more than.
Whatâ€™s on offer
We are looking for Senior Recruiters to be part of a busy team based onsite.
* Join a leading RPO provider, as we partner with our clients
* Provide expert recruitment advice and support the employee lifecycle
* Embed yourself in the business and support positive outcomes
* Partner with an exciting Australian brand with opportunities across multiple verticals
You will also have access to learning and development support and unparalleled career opportunities as part of our wider Korn Ferry family.
We pride ourselves on high quality execution, encourage a culture of ongoing career development and recognise performance and commitment.
The role will be based in Sydney CBD.
You will be a Senior Recruiter, with demonstrated specialist experience recruiting across busy dynamic organisations as you manage the recruitment lifecycle.
As a Senior Recruiter you will:
* Demonstrate strong capability partnering with stakeholders and taking initiative
* Have a strong consultative nature and customer centric approach
* Be resilient, enjoy ambiguity and thrive in a fast-paced agile environment
* Be a brand ambassador and deliver a superior candidate and client experience
* Have the ability to follow process and maintain the highest levels of confidentiality
Korn Ferry is a global organisational consulting firm.
We help clients synchronise strategy and talent to drive superior performance.
We work with organisations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities.
We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life.
And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
More Jobs from Korn Ferry
- VerkÃ¤ufer Postfiliale (m/w/d) in 30826 Garbsen 305
- VerkÃ¤ufer Postfiliale (m/w/d) in 30900 Wedemark 3
- Praktikum (m/w/d) im Bereich Controlling
- Labormitarbeiter in der QualitÃ¤tskontrolle (m/w/d), befristet fÃ¼r 2 Jahre
- Labormitarbeiter in der QualitÃ¤tskontrolle (m/w/d), Standort Penzberg
- Patient Care Assistant
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Advance Practice Nurse
- Ambulatory Nurse Manager-Specialty Care Milford
- Orthopedic Specialty Nurse
- Accounting/Processing Specialist
- Manager in Training, Railcar Repair
- Manager in Training - Railcar Repair
- Insulation/Gutter Installer
- Sales Consultant
- Gutter Installer
- Network Relations Consultant - PS34370