Seasonal Laborer - Plant Nutrient - Carey, OH
For assistance on how to apply, please click here
This position is responsible for activities associated with the receiving, storage, handling, packaging, shipping and application of raw materials, products, goods and services.
* Ensures compliance and active participation in all relevant safety and environmental programs
* Receives, stores, cares for, processes, packages, distributes and applies products and services within the facility or customers location to include housekeeping and upkeep
* Performs basic quality inspections and records operational data
What is expected of you and others at this level
* Minimal job-related experience
* Work is prescribed and completed with close supervision and little autonomy
* Duties are clearly defined and methods and tasks are described in detail
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
* No experience required
Physical Requirements and Working Environment
* Must be able to stand/sit for an extended period of time
* Ability to frequently lift/push/pull up to 60 pounds
* Must be able to climb/stoop/kneel at heights up to 100 feet
* Works indoors and outdoors in varying weather conditions and temperatures
* Working conditions could include: dust, fumes, moderate noise and uneven surfaces
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed.
It does not include all responsibilities and skills required of the job and may be changed at any time.
All responsibilities must be completed in compliance with all safety protocols, policies, procedures and consistent with the spirit and philosophy of The Andersons' Statement of Principles .
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed, but are not to be seen as a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Also, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
The Andersons, Inc.
is a Drug-Free Workplace.
The Andersons, Inc.
is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Note: The Andersons, Inc.
conducts drug, alcohol and/or medical testing of applicants and employees based on type of position.
A copy of our testing policy is available by contacting the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
More Jobs from The Andersons Inc
- VerkÃ¤ufer Postfiliale (m/w/d) in 30826 Garbsen 305
- VerkÃ¤ufer Postfiliale (m/w/d) in 30900 Wedemark 3
- Praktikum (m/w/d) im Bereich Controlling
- Labormitarbeiter in der QualitÃ¤tskontrolle (m/w/d), befristet fÃ¼r 2 Jahre
- Labormitarbeiter in der QualitÃ¤tskontrolle (m/w/d), Standort Penzberg
- Patient Care Assistant
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Advance Practice Nurse
- Ambulatory Nurse Manager-Specialty Care Milford
- Orthopedic Specialty Nurse
- Accounting/Processing Specialist
- Manager in Training, Railcar Repair
- Manager in Training - Railcar Repair
- Insulation/Gutter Installer
- Sales Consultant
- Gutter Installer
- Network Relations Consultant - PS34370