Customer Service Specialist
What does a Best Buy Customer Service Specialist do?
The Best Buy Customer Service Specialist provides fast, accurate and friendly processing for all customer transactions at Checkout, Customer Service and Store Pickup while providing velocity solutions to customers.
Develops strong relationships with customers while becoming a trusted advisor and partner in assisting them in making technology more functional in their lives.
Partners with other employees to ensure customers' end-to-end needs are met and that no customer is left unserved or underserved.
Utilizes all relevant sales tools to drive profitable growth and exceed department and individual goals.
Helps answer questions and resolve customer issues.
Job responsibilities include:
* Flex as coverage between Checkout, Store Pickup and Customer Service as necessary Accountable for driving positive NPS results at Checkout, Store Pickup and Customer Service.
* Maintain professional communication with customers and peers while using cross-functional company resources and tools.
* Engage customers using soft skills while solving issues, providing end-to-end solutions with fast and accurate processing of transactions.
* Ensure Front of Store cleanliness and merchandising standard execution.
What are the Professional Requirements of a Best Buy Customer Service Specialist?
* Ability to work successfully as part of a team
* Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 3 months experience in retail, customer service or related fields
More Jobs from Best Buy
- Career Equipment Technician
- Product Surface Prep / Barge Cleaner
- Career Welder
- Production Supervisor - 2nd Shift
- Career Fitter - 1st Shift
- Senior Instrument Technician
- Environmental, Health & Safety
- Career Specialty Operator
- Culinary Aide -FT or PT
- Medical Records Coordinator-RN/LPN
- Dining Room Concierge
- Activities Director
- Weekend Nurse Manager - RN/LPN
- Unit Manager - RN /LPN
- Engineering Technician 5
- Engineering Technician 2
- Engineering Technician 3
- Seasonal Retail Sales Associate - Kenosha, WI
- Seasonal Retail Sales Associate - Greenwood, IN