Best Buy Store Phone Operator
The Best Buy Store Phone Operator will provide fast and friendly over-the-phone support for customers.
Works with the customer to become a trusted advisor and partner, assisting them in making technology a part of their everyday life.
The Best Buy Store Phone Operator partners with surrounding stores, as needed, to ensure the customer's needs are met and provides phone support for multiple Best Buy locations.
They will use available tools and resources to assist customers in answering questions or resolving issues.
Job responsibilities include:
* Uses strong communication skills to provide customer support, solving issues and providing solutions over the phone.
* Uses a wide variety of company resources and tools to meet customer needs over the phone.
* Understand basic Checkout, Customer Service (Price Match, Returns/Exchanges) and Store Pickup processes as outlined in operating procedures and policies listed on BestBuy.com.
* Ability to speak to weekly/daily on promotions and offers to customers over the phone.
* Maintains a working partnership with nearby retail locations and associates.
* Ability to work successfully as part of a phone support team
* Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
* 3 months experience working in customer service, sales or related fields
More Jobs from Best Buy
- Career Equipment Technician
- Product Surface Prep / Barge Cleaner
- Career Welder
- Production Supervisor - 2nd Shift
- Career Fitter - 1st Shift
- Senior Instrument Technician
- Environmental, Health & Safety
- Career Specialty Operator
- Culinary Aide -FT or PT
- Medical Records Coordinator-RN/LPN
- Dining Room Concierge
- Activities Director
- Weekend Nurse Manager - RN/LPN
- Unit Manager - RN /LPN
- Engineering Technician 5
- Engineering Technician 2
- Engineering Technician 3
- Seasonal Retail Sales Associate - Kenosha, WI
- Seasonal Retail Sales Associate - Greenwood, IN