American Eagle Outfitters - Sales Associate - 30 Hours - Mexico
The Sales Associate is responsible for generating sales by providing the customer with an exceptional shopping experience.
The Sales Associate maximizes sales by delivering efficient, friendly and knowledgeable service and ensuring the store is neat, clean and well-presented at all times.
The Sales Associate is expected to role model AEO values and AEO Customer First behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to create a positive Customer First experience.
POSITION TITLE: Sales Associate
REPORTS TO: Store Management Team
STATUS: Part Time
* Consistently demonstrate the AEO Customer First selling standards in order to deliver a positive customer experience and achieve daily sales goals.
* Drive AE brand loyalty through being knowledgeable about all AEO loyalty programs and consistently informing customers of each program.
* Leverage company tools and technology to confidently provide the customer with product knowledge which will enhance customer engagement and maximize sales.
* Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions.
* Outfit the customer by suggesting key looks and incorporating latest trends and current promotions based on the customer's individual style.
* Promote awareness and growth of the AEO and aerie brands by introducing customers to additional brand channels.
* Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines.
* Ensure return merchandise is restocked to the correct product location on the sales floor; all damaged and defective merchandise is properly labeled and placed in appropriate area at the end of each shift.
* Maintain company brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap, fitting room and stockroom to ensure the store environment is safe and presentable for employees and customers.
* Execute efficient and effective handling of all merchandise from shipment processing, floorsets, markdown optimization and replenishment systems while maintaining backroom Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
* Proactively resolve customer concerns in a manner consistent with company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind; partner with store leadership team on elevated customer issues.
* Understand and adhere to all company policy and procedures.
* Previous retail experience preferred.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with customers, sales leadership team and associates.
* Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
* Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
* Able to stand and move about for extended periods of time with only short rest breaks; reach, bend, stoop, etc.
More Jobs from American Eagle Outfitters
- Bankruptcy Partner with $800K-$1.5M book of business
- Tax Partner with $800K-$1.5M portable book of business
- Bankruptcy Partner with portable book of business of $800K-$1.5M
- Tax Partner with $800K-$1.5M book of business
- Tax Attorney with expertise in non-profit matter/portable client base
- Litigation Partner with a portable book of business
- Litigation Partner with a portable book of business or prospects
- IP - Patent Partner with portable book of business
- Employment Partner with Portable Book of Business
- Employment partner with portable business
- Contract Immigration Attorney with 1-2 years experience
- White Collar Partner with Portable Business
- White Collar Partner with $1M+ in business
- Land Use Partner with Portable business
- Corporate Partner with portable business
- Corporate Partner/Group with portable business
- Labor and Employment Partner with some portable business
- Trust and Estate Planning Partner
- Tax Partner with $400k+ in portables
- Family Law Partner with portable clients