Mid-level to Senior Civil Litigation Associate Attorney
Raleigh office of our client seeks mid-level to senior civil litigation associate attorney with 3 years of experience.
The candidate should have proficiency in brief writing.
Must be NC licensed and practice ready.This North Carolina-based firm has been in business for over 20 years.
Over one-hundred very skilled attorneys make up their legal practice.
Civil litigation defense is their specialization.
Appellate law, business disputes-litigation, environmental -toxic torts and medical malpractice-professional negligence are a number of their areas of practice.Additional Skills: The candidate should have strong organizational skills, and high motivation.
More Jobs from BCG Attorney Search
- Bankruptcy Partner with $800K-$1.5M book of business
- Tax Partner with $800K-$1.5M portable book of business
- Bankruptcy Partner with portable book of business of $800K-$1.5M
- Tax Partner with $800K-$1.5M book of business
- Tax Attorney with expertise in non-profit matter/portable client base
- Litigation Partner with a portable book of business
- Litigation Partner with a portable book of business or prospects
- IP - Patent Partner with portable book of business
- Employment Partner with Portable Book of Business
- Employment partner with portable business
- Contract Immigration Attorney with 1-2 years experience
- White Collar Partner with Portable Business
- White Collar Partner with $1M+ in business
- Land Use Partner with Portable business
- Corporate Partner with portable business
- Corporate Partner/Group with portable business
- Labor and Employment Partner with some portable business
- Trust and Estate Planning Partner
- Tax Partner with $400k+ in portables
- Family Law Partner with portable clients