American Eagle Outfitters - Assistant Manager - Mexico
The Assistant Manager supports the Store Manager in the daily operations of the store.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for supporting the Store Manager in achieving sales goals, meeting merchandising brand standards and delivering operational excellence through effectively leading a high performing team.
The Assistant Manager is expected to role model AEO values and AEO Customer First behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to create a positive Customer First experience.
POSITION TITLE: Assistant Manager
REPORTS TO: Store Manager
STATUS: Full Time
SUPERVISES: Store Associates
* Motivate and inspire the team by communicating a compelling vision and purpose which encompasses American Eagle Outfitter's Core values.
* Act as the leader on duty and consistently models the brand customer service standards and Customer First selling behaviors.
* Communicate clear expectations and hold the store team and self accountable for achieving all brand, performance and behavior standards.
* Build effective relationships with associates, peers and supervisor to develop a high performing team and customer-centric culture.
* Participate in productive weekly leadership meetings.
* Proactively seek personal learning and development opportunities to build leadership skill set and enhance individual performance.
Drive for Results
* Support the Store Manager in the execution of the short and long term store business plans to drives KPI results and maximizes business opportunities to include CRM, Loyalty and technology.
* Manage payroll and schedule adjustments effectively to maximize productivity and achieve daily/hourly targets.
* Analyze reporting and daily sales trends to make real-time strategic business decisions to drive results.
* Effective use of technology to enhance customer engagement and drive KPI results (BOSS, Store to Door, Social Media)
* Contribute to the achievement of all store financial, revenue and expense targets.
* Builds customer loyalty through in-store experience, utilization of social media and email capture.
* Recruit, hire, develop and retain sales associates to ensure the store is sufficiently staffed to meet the needs of the business.
* Train, develop and coach the associate team; provide appropriate level of performance feedback to increase confidence and capability.
* Support the annual review process for sales associates.
* Drive employee engagement by recognizing and rewarding employees for outstanding performance.
* Executes all Division of Responsibility as assigned by the Store Manager.
* Ensure that the associate team adheres to all employment practices and policies.
* Proactively identifies customer and performance issues and communicates them to store management in a timely manner; collaborates to develop and implement a plan for resolution.
More Jobs from American Eagle Outfitters
- Bankruptcy Partner with $800K-$1.5M book of business
- Tax Partner with $800K-$1.5M portable book of business
- Bankruptcy Partner with portable book of business of $800K-$1.5M
- Tax Partner with $800K-$1.5M book of business
- Tax Attorney with expertise in non-profit matter/portable client base
- Litigation Partner with a portable book of business
- Litigation Partner with a portable book of business or prospects
- IP - Patent Partner with portable book of business
- Employment Partner with Portable Book of Business
- Employment partner with portable business
- Contract Immigration Attorney with 1-2 years experience
- White Collar Partner with Portable Business
- White Collar Partner with $1M+ in business
- Land Use Partner with Portable business
- Corporate Partner with portable business
- Corporate Partner/Group with portable business
- Labor and Employment Partner with some portable business
- Trust and Estate Planning Partner
- Tax Partner with $400k+ in portables
- Family Law Partner with portable clients