Litigation Associate Attorney
Chesterfield office of our client seeks litigation associate attorney with 4-8 years of experience with motion and trial practice.
The candidate will handle a full to moderate caseload from case inception through trial/resolution.
Must have Missouri license.This St.
Louis firm has been around for more than three decades and serves the Missouri area.
Practice areas include Litigation, Construction Law, Labor and Employment Law, Real Estate & Development, Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions, Trust and Estate Planning and Family Law.
The firm provides experienced and efficient legal representation both in general practice areas and in specialized areas of the law.Additional Skills: The candidate should be well organized and possess strong writing and communication skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 suite is required.
More Jobs from BCG Attorney Search
- Bankruptcy Partner with $800K-$1.5M book of business
- Tax Partner with $800K-$1.5M portable book of business
- Bankruptcy Partner with portable book of business of $800K-$1.5M
- Tax Partner with $800K-$1.5M book of business
- Tax Attorney with expertise in non-profit matter/portable client base
- Litigation Partner with a portable book of business
- Litigation Partner with a portable book of business or prospects
- IP - Patent Partner with portable book of business
- Employment Partner with Portable Book of Business
- Employment partner with portable business
- Contract Immigration Attorney with 1-2 years experience
- White Collar Partner with Portable Business
- White Collar Partner with $1M+ in business
- Land Use Partner with Portable business
- Corporate Partner with portable business
- Corporate Partner/Group with portable business
- Labor and Employment Partner with some portable business
- Trust and Estate Planning Partner
- Tax Partner with $400k+ in portables
- Family Law Partner with portable clients