Litigation Associate Attorney
New York City office of our client seeks litigation associate attorney with preferably 1 year of experience.
The candidate will primarily be working in matters dealing with Employment discrimination in both State and Federal Court.
Must be licensed in New York.
Licensure in other jurisdictions is a plus.
Law review experience is a plus.
Must have familiarity with substantive motion practice, strong command of the rules of evidence, experience with drafting complaints, discovery responses, memorandum of law for motions.
Leadership experience is a plus.Additional Skills: The candidate should have excellent research and writing skills.
Must be a fast learner and worker.
More Jobs from BCG Attorney Search
- Bankruptcy Partner with $800K-$1.5M book of business
- Tax Partner with $800K-$1.5M portable book of business
- Bankruptcy Partner with portable book of business of $800K-$1.5M
- Tax Partner with $800K-$1.5M book of business
- Tax Attorney with expertise in non-profit matter/portable client base
- Litigation Partner with a portable book of business
- Litigation Partner with a portable book of business or prospects
- IP - Patent Partner with portable book of business
- Employment Partner with Portable Book of Business
- Employment partner with portable business
- Contract Immigration Attorney with 1-2 years experience
- White Collar Partner with Portable Business
- White Collar Partner with $1M+ in business
- Land Use Partner with Portable business
- Corporate Partner with portable business
- Corporate Partner/Group with portable business
- Labor and Employment Partner with some portable business
- Trust and Estate Planning Partner
- Tax Partner with $400k+ in portables
- Family Law Partner with portable clients