Estate Planning Attorney
Stockton office of our client seeks attorney with experience in estate planning, trust litigation and probate.
The candidate will represent clients in legal proceedings, draw up legal documents and advise clients on legal transactions.
Will represent clients in court or before government agencies.
Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients.
Advise clients on business and legal transactions.
Comply with all legal standards and regulations.
Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law.This Northern California based firm has multiple offices in Stockton and Modesto.
This firm practices in Post Mortem Estate, Chapter 7 & 13 Bankruptcy, Tax Planning, Real Estate Planning, and more.
This firm is over twenty years old.Additional Skills: The candidate should have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Ability to build rapport with clients is needed.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
More Jobs from BCG Attorney Search
- Bankruptcy Partner with $800K-$1.5M book of business
- Tax Partner with $800K-$1.5M portable book of business
- Bankruptcy Partner with portable book of business of $800K-$1.5M
- Tax Partner with $800K-$1.5M book of business
- Tax Attorney with expertise in non-profit matter/portable client base
- Litigation Partner with a portable book of business
- Litigation Partner with a portable book of business or prospects
- IP - Patent Partner with portable book of business
- Employment Partner with Portable Book of Business
- Employment partner with portable business
- Contract Immigration Attorney with 1-2 years experience
- White Collar Partner with Portable Business
- White Collar Partner with $1M+ in business
- Land Use Partner with Portable business
- Corporate Partner with portable business
- Corporate Partner/Group with portable business
- Labor and Employment Partner with some portable business
- Trust and Estate Planning Partner
- Tax Partner with $400k+ in portables
- Family Law Partner with portable clients