Litigation Associate Attorney
King of Prussia office of our client seeks litigation associate attorney with 8-10 years of experience.
The candidate will handle complex civil defense litigation matters for major retailer.
Will handle all aspects of their cases including court appearances, depositions and trials.
PA and NJ Bar License are required.This law firm offers mid-sized litigation services for small and large companies.
Their areas of practice include employment law, insurance defense, and personal injury.
The firm is located in King of Prussia, PA.Additional Skills: The candidate must have strong organizational skills and be able to work independently managing their own case deadlines.
Must also be able to work collaboratively on larger matters with a team.
Must have strong research and writing skills.
More Jobs from BCG Attorney Search
- Bankruptcy Partner with $800K-$1.5M book of business
- Tax Partner with $800K-$1.5M portable book of business
- Bankruptcy Partner with portable book of business of $800K-$1.5M
- Tax Partner with $800K-$1.5M book of business
- Tax Attorney with expertise in non-profit matter/portable client base
- Litigation Partner with a portable book of business
- Litigation Partner with a portable book of business or prospects
- IP - Patent Partner with portable book of business
- Employment Partner with Portable Book of Business
- Employment partner with portable business
- Contract Immigration Attorney with 1-2 years experience
- White Collar Partner with Portable Business
- White Collar Partner with $1M+ in business
- Land Use Partner with Portable business
- Corporate Partner with portable business
- Corporate Partner/Group with portable business
- Labor and Employment Partner with some portable business
- Trust and Estate Planning Partner
- Tax Partner with $400k+ in portables
- Family Law Partner with portable clients