Creditor's Rights Associate Attorney
Westbury office of our client seeks creditor's rights associate attorney with 1-5 years of experience in New York State practice (real estate, litigation or foreclosure are preferred).
The candidate will be focused on scaling the foreclosure practice group for continued exponential growth and further its goal of diversification.
Will be arguing motions, conducting hearings and participating in court conferences.
Be responsible for managing an active caseload.This boutique law firm focuses on creditors' rights.
Their areas of practice include REO, eviction, litigation, bankruptcy, foreclosure, and origination.
The firm is located in New York.Additional Skills: The candidate will be a strong negotiator, an analytical thinker, experienced problem solver and have a strong entrepreneurial mind.
Will communicate with clients, court and opposing counsel.
Be responsible for managing an active caseload.
Possess advanced computer and communication skills.
More Jobs from BCG Attorney Search
- Bankruptcy Partner with $800K-$1.5M book of business
- Tax Partner with $800K-$1.5M portable book of business
- Bankruptcy Partner with portable book of business of $800K-$1.5M
- Tax Partner with $800K-$1.5M book of business
- Tax Attorney with expertise in non-profit matter/portable client base
- Litigation Partner with a portable book of business
- Litigation Partner with a portable book of business or prospects
- IP - Patent Partner with portable book of business
- Employment Partner with Portable Book of Business
- Employment partner with portable business
- Contract Immigration Attorney with 1-2 years experience
- White Collar Partner with Portable Business
- White Collar Partner with $1M+ in business
- Land Use Partner with Portable business
- Corporate Partner with portable business
- Corporate Partner/Group with portable business
- Labor and Employment Partner with some portable business
- Trust and Estate Planning Partner
- Tax Partner with $400k+ in portables
- Family Law Partner with portable clients