Civil Litigation Associate Attorney
Tavernier office of our client seeks associate attorney with 2-3 years of general civil litigation (non-personal injury) experience.This multi-purpose firm practices real estate law, appellate practice, civil litigation, criminal law, personal injury, wills, probate, family law, eminent domain, and business law.
Real estate is the firm's specialty, and this firm assists home buyers in real estate closings.
For over 20 years, this firm has been in business and has amassed over a century of combined experience.
This firm's primary office is in the Florida Keys, and there is a satellite office in Miami.Additional Skills: The candidate should have strong academic credentials.
More Jobs from BCG Attorney Search
- Bankruptcy Partner with $800K-$1.5M book of business
- Tax Partner with $800K-$1.5M portable book of business
- Bankruptcy Partner with portable book of business of $800K-$1.5M
- Tax Partner with $800K-$1.5M book of business
- Tax Attorney with expertise in non-profit matter/portable client base
- Litigation Partner with a portable book of business
- Litigation Partner with a portable book of business or prospects
- IP - Patent Partner with portable book of business
- Employment Partner with Portable Book of Business
- Employment partner with portable business
- Contract Immigration Attorney with 1-2 years experience
- White Collar Partner with Portable Business
- White Collar Partner with $1M+ in business
- Land Use Partner with Portable business
- Corporate Partner with portable business
- Corporate Partner/Group with portable business
- Labor and Employment Partner with some portable business
- Trust and Estate Planning Partner
- Tax Partner with $400k+ in portables
- Family Law Partner with portable clients