Aerie - Stock Associate - United States
The Stock Associate is responsible for maximizing selling potential by ensuring the efficient and effective flow of merchandise from the stockroom to the sales floor.
The Stock Associate is accountable for delivering on all aspects of stockroom standard operating procedures (SOP) and achieving the brand standards for shipment processing, replenishment, markdowns and merchandising.
The Stock Associate is expected to role model AEO values and AEO Customer First behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to create a positive Customer First experience.
POSITION TITLE: Stock Associate
REPORTS TO: Store Management Team or Stock Lead (where applicable)
STATUS: Part Time
* Consistently achieve brand productivity standards for shipment processing, replenishment, markdowns and merchandising through utilizing the company tools and resources.
* Maintain stockroom standard operating procedures (SOP) to support efficient and effective handling and placement of merchandise, visual props, marketing and fixtures in order to maximize sales and productivity.
* Execute efficient and effective shipment processing by following processing and placement guidelines; track and communicate units per hour productivity to store leadership.
* Support, understand and adhere to AEO visual standards in order to maximize merchandise presentations when flowing product from the stockroom to the sales floor.
* Partner with store leadership to ensure all aspects of replenishment are properly executed to include Fill the Floor, power closes, power opens and merchandise adjustments.
* Communicate merchandising opportunities to store leadership as identified through replenishing size specific quantities throughout the store: recommend and execute merchandising adjustments in compliance with AEO visual standards.
* Execute markdowns and re-ticketing in the stockroom and on the sales floor; update store leadership on compliance.
* Partner with store leadership to complete stock transfers and process damages.
* Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions.
* Engage in, maintain and support safety standards on sales floor and in the stockroom; communicate safety concerns to store leadership.
* Aware of and follows Loss Prevention policies; advises management of any unusual internal or external activity
* Understand and adhere to all company policy and procedures.
* Previous stock experience preferred.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with customers, sales leadership team and associates
* Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
* Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate
* Ability to stand and move about for extended periods of time with only...
More Jobs from American Eagle Outfitters
- Bankruptcy Partner with $800K-$1.5M book of business
- Tax Partner with $800K-$1.5M portable book of business
- Bankruptcy Partner with portable book of business of $800K-$1.5M
- Tax Partner with $800K-$1.5M book of business
- Tax Attorney with expertise in non-profit matter/portable client base
- Litigation Partner with a portable book of business
- Litigation Partner with a portable book of business or prospects
- IP - Patent Partner with portable book of business
- Employment Partner with Portable Book of Business
- Employment partner with portable business
- Contract Immigration Attorney with 1-2 years experience
- White Collar Partner with Portable Business
- White Collar Partner with $1M+ in business
- Land Use Partner with Portable business
- Corporate Partner with portable business
- Corporate Partner/Group with portable business
- Labor and Employment Partner with some portable business
- Trust and Estate Planning Partner
- Tax Partner with $400k+ in portables
- Family Law Partner with portable clients