Advertising and Promotions Managers I
* Brand : Delivers specified outcomes and provides advice to others within an area of expertise by working within established brand programs.
* Budgeting & Costing : Tracks budgets and brings variances to the attention of senior colleagues while working within established budgeting systems.
* Client & Customer Management (External) : Helps senior colleagues manage client and customer relationships by using sales/client systems and protocols.
* Client & Customer Management (Internal) : Helps senior colleagues manage internal client and customer relationships by using sales/client systems and protocols.
* Data Collection & Analysis : Works independently to collate and analyze data using pre-determined tools, methods and formats.
* Leadership and Direction : Provides primary supervision to a team performing transactional work or supervises a small group performing junior professional tasks.
* Project Management : Delivers required outcomes by working within an established project management plan.
* Sales : Directly sells simple products and services to customers while following standardized protocols and/or provides back-office support to a sales team.
* Verbal Communication : Uses clear and effective verbal communications skills without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on expressing ideas, requesting actions and formulating plans or policies.
* Planning and Organizing : Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on planning, organizing, prioritizing and overseeing activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
* Commercial Acumen : Applies understanding of the business environment and objectives to develop solutions without supervision, while also providing technical assistance when necessary.
* Computer skills : Supports business processes without supervision by understanding and effectively using standard office equipment and standard software packages, while providing technical guidance as needed.
* Action Planning : Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to develop appropriate plans or perform necessary actions based on recommendations and requirements.
* Policy and procedures : Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on developing, monitoring, interpreting and understanding policies and procedures, while making sure they match organizational strategies and objectives.
* Customer and Market Analysis : Conducts research and analyzes data with guidance (but not constant supervision) in order to develop a comprehensive understanding of customer and market conditions that enables maximum return on investments.
* Data Collection and analysis : Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on analyzing data trends for use in reports to help guide decision making.
More Jobs from Moback
- Store Manager
- Key Holder
- Manager, Quality Assurance (Commercial)
- Administrative Assistant II
- Assistant Buyer
- Cedar Knolls IHOP now hiring server
- In-House Counsel / Personal Attorney to Company Founder
- Credentialed Trainer, Electronic Health Record
- Compliance / Procurement Analyst
- Registered Nurse Med/Surg
- Business Development Executive
- Oral Surgeon
- General Dentist
- General Dentist
- Bilingual Retail Sales Associate
- Housing Counselor
- Dental Practice Administrator
- Chef / Kitchen Manager
- Facilities Manager - Residential Properties