Edge Supply Chain Finance Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an innovative, dynamic company with a rich past and a promising future.
Originally Hewlett-Packard Company, HPE has continuously reinvented itself.
Today, HPE is one of the world's leading technology companies and provides wired and wireless networking, servers, storage, IT and Cloud services for the next generation of IT infrastructure.
We are looking for a Finance Manager who will:
* Be the key finance business partner to WW Edge Supply Chain VP
* Manage Edge Supply Chain finance team who will budget, forecast, report and analyze SC costs and monitor the Edge Business gross margin overall
* Coordinate Free Cash Flow (FCF) tracking and reporting for the Edge Business - Be a key contributor to the Edge finance leadership team
* Act as a key finance partner to WW Edge Supply Chain VP
* Manage Edge Supply Chain finance team, including budget, forecast, report and analyze SC costs and Edge Business GM
* Coordinate Free Cash Flow (FCF) tracking and reporting for the Edge Business
* Be a key contributor to the Edge finance leadership team
* Manages a team of individual contributors and that support a moderately complex business unit
* Responsible for hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development; ensures that the proper tools are in place to support the team and the processes.
* Leads financial analysis for a global sub-business, exercising a good understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
* Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting and analysis to the business.
* Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a limited scope.
* Proactively identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
* Actively reviews and analyzes the key controls within the financial process to ensure compliance with legal and accounting requirements (e.g., GAAP, SBC, AFM).
* Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Good project management skills.
* Good people management skills, including managing teams across geographies.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Strong business acumen.
* Good understanding of the company's policies and processes.
* Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
More Jobs from Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Store Manager
- Key Holder
- Manager, Quality Assurance (Commercial)
- Administrative Assistant II
- Assistant Buyer
- Cedar Knolls IHOP now hiring server
- In-House Counsel / Personal Attorney to Company Founder
- Credentialed Trainer, Electronic Health Record
- Compliance / Procurement Analyst
- Registered Nurse Med/Surg
- Business Development Executive
- Oral Surgeon
- General Dentist
- General Dentist
- Bilingual Retail Sales Associate
- Housing Counselor
- Dental Practice Administrator
- Chef / Kitchen Manager
- Facilities Manager - Residential Properties