Synergy GTM/RTM Program Manager
Develop and/or deliver integrated end-customer and partner, go-to-market programs for one or more products, services and/or solutions within the global business unit or region.
Responsible for the development and/or delivery of integrated end-customer go-to-market (GTM) programs for one or more products, services and/or solutions.
Defines and/or manages execution of GTM marketing strategies and tactical plans.
Develops/manages GTM program budgets.
Aligns organizations/processes to achieve program goals.
Develops and/or manages delivery of value propositions/messaging for assigned offerings.
Develops and/or executes upsell/cross-sell/attach efforts.
Drive customer and partner development/relationships specific to GTM programs.
Determines GTM program goals/benchmarks and tracks/analyzes results using closed-loop analysis.
Drives continuous improvements to GTM efficiency and effectiveness.
* Develop and secure approval for GTM/RTM plans and budgets.
* Direct cross-functional, cross- organizational teams and agencies in the development and execution of GTM plans and budgets.
* Define GTM metrics/goals/ benchmarks and track/report progress against them.
* Develop offering/segment messaging and manage/ monitor their delivery.
* Develop/define customer segmentation strategies and customer experience plans and execute/monitor them.
* PO/accrual management, collateral fulfillment.
* Assist sales with development of sales training materials.
* Assist sales with retailer/reseller account calls/development.
Education and Experience Required:
* BA or BS in Computer Science / Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
* 7+ years Sales and Channel experience
Knowledge and Skills:
* Expert knowledge of offering, segment, partner and account- based selling.
* Expert knowledge of advertising/direct marketing/research vendor practices and procedures.
* Well-developed understanding of the industry, offering categories and company offerings/strategy.
* Strong project and budget management skills.
* Excellent written/oral communications.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Ability to build, manage and influence virtual teams.
* Excellent negotiating skills.
* Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines.
* Strong influencing and consensus-building skills.
* Conflict resolution skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
More Jobs from Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Store Manager
- Key Holder
- Manager, Quality Assurance (Commercial)
- Administrative Assistant II
- Assistant Buyer
- Cedar Knolls IHOP now hiring server
- In-House Counsel / Personal Attorney to Company Founder
- Credentialed Trainer, Electronic Health Record
- Compliance / Procurement Analyst
- Registered Nurse Med/Surg
- Business Development Executive
- Oral Surgeon
- General Dentist
- General Dentist
- Bilingual Retail Sales Associate
- Housing Counselor
- Dental Practice Administrator
- Chef / Kitchen Manager
- Facilities Manager - Residential Properties