Senior Director, A&PS Product Management
* Accountable for the full Professional Services (inclusive of Advisory & Transformation) product and solution life cycle.
* Partner with the A&PS Practices, Geo Engagement team, BUâ€™s, Alliances (VMW, Red Hat, Microsoft, SAP, Citrix) and ISVs (Docker, ServiceNow, Synack, etc) to develop service requirements and solutions that competitively position HPE solutions in the market
* Develop and manage joint business plans, order forecasts and capability roadmap.
Build and execute a targeted plan by GEO.
* Drive interlock with Pointnext Category and GTM programs (Direct, Indirect) and drive tactical growth through campaigns
* Integrate A&PS with Data Center Care and Greenlake portfolio to incubate profitable new solutions (eg Greenlake SAP HANA, Backup, Database, VDI, etc)
* Scale modular A&PS subscriptions on select Practice portfolios and drive through direct & indirect RTM to implement profitable growth strategy
* Identify customer-in A&PS capabilities, technology and tooling requirements.
Help make build vs buy vs partner decisions with Practices.
* Specifying market requirements for current and future service products by conducting market research & deal engagement, supported by on-going visits to customers and partners.
* Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify & fill services gaps, generate new offers that generate orders, recurring revenue, improve customer experience & drive profitable growth.
* Working with the A&PS Practice leads, translate repeatable customer demand into detailed requirements and prototypes.
Take accountability for business outcomes (Orders, Revenue, Profit) as prototypes are tuned into globally available offers.
* Developing and implementing a go to market plan for accountable products and solutions, both direct and indirect, working through the Portfolio team to execute.
* Identify and execute on potential partner relationships (technology, reseller and systems integrator), working through the HPE Pointnext Portfolio Lifecycle team when commercial terms are required.
* In collaboration with the HPE Pointnext Portfolio team, create buy-in for the portfolio vision both internally and with key external partners.
In working with the Portfolio team, always ensure that we take our products and solutions to market as one HPE Pointnext.
* Develop pricing strategies in partnership with the product business group stakeholders and the HPE Pointnext pricing team.
* Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
* Work closely with delivery CoE teams to enable quick time-to-market, optimized resources & high customer satisfaction.
* In collaboration with the Pointnext Portfolio team, drive new product launches including working with analyst relations team, marketing, executives, and other key stakeholders.
Act as an evangelist to build awareness and understanding, represent the comp...
More Jobs from Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Store Manager
- Key Holder
- Manager, Quality Assurance (Commercial)
- Administrative Assistant II
- Assistant Buyer
- Cedar Knolls IHOP now hiring server
- In-House Counsel / Personal Attorney to Company Founder
- Credentialed Trainer, Electronic Health Record
- Compliance / Procurement Analyst
- Registered Nurse Med/Surg
- Business Development Executive
- Oral Surgeon
- General Dentist
- General Dentist
- Bilingual Retail Sales Associate
- Housing Counselor
- Dental Practice Administrator
- Chef / Kitchen Manager
- Facilities Manager - Residential Properties