TN MEMPHIS DT
As Lead Administrator I, your specific responsibilities will include:
* Act as the primary support person for 4-8 Staffing Professionals.
* Taking candidate calls, reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews, sending letters acknowledging application/interview, entering candidate information into MicroJ, run MicroJ sales reports, order business cards and marketing material, etc.
* Provide primary support to the Branch Manager and District Office.
This would include processing all expense reports, A/P and internal staff payroll forms.
* Act as the point of contact for the Regional Manager, Branch Manager, District Administrative Coordinators and District Operations Specialists.
* Receive all vendor calls and handle appropriately.
* Act as a point of contact for property management issues.
(May not be able to handle all issues, but can escalate appropriately)
* Keep an inventory of all office supplies, office equipment and postage.
Order additional supplies as required.
* Act as the project liaison for all district or corporate initiated projects.
* Distribute information, as assigned, to the Staffing Professionals.
This would include, but not limited to, corporate roll-out information, branch scorecard information, reports per Branch Managerâ€™s request, and CTO reports etc.
* Work with Branch Management to plan branch functions (e.g., meetings, open houses, parties, etc.).
* 1+ years college required or equivalent experience.
* 3+ years administrative experience in an office environment with heavy customer contact.
* General knowledge of Microsoft Office products and database entry.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
* EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADERâ€“ For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
* PERFORMANCE = REWARD â€“ We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
* UPWARD MOBILITY â€“ With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
* TOOLS FOR SUCCESS â€“ We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
* RESPECTED WORLDWIDE â€“Robert Half has appeared onÂ FortuneÂ® magazineâ€™s list of â€œWorld's Most Admired Companiesâ€ since 1998, as well as numerous â€œBest Places to Workâ€ lists around the world.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc.
is an Equal Opportunity Emplo...
More Jobs from Robert Half International
- Bankruptcy Partner with $800K-$1.5M book of business
- Tax Partner with $800K-$1.5M portable book of business
- Bankruptcy Partner with portable book of business of $800K-$1.5M
- Tax Partner with $800K-$1.5M book of business
- Tax Attorney with expertise in non-profit matter/portable client base
- Litigation Partner with a portable book of business
- Litigation Partner with a portable book of business or prospects
- IP - Patent Partner with portable book of business
- Employment Partner with Portable Book of Business
- Employment partner with portable business
- Contract Immigration Attorney with 1-2 years experience
- White Collar Partner with Portable Business
- White Collar Partner with $1M+ in business
- Land Use Partner with Portable business
- Corporate Partner with portable business
- Corporate Partner/Group with portable business
- Labor and Employment Partner with some portable business
- Trust and Estate Planning Partner
- Tax Partner with $400k+ in portables
- Family Law Partner with portable clients